Jinmin

A Jin x Jimin story...

The waiting room was in chaos. Makeup artists were doing the touch-up for the seven guys for one last time, stylists were ensuring that the outfits were perfect for such an important ceremony like this. And for the seven stunning guys, they were dressed in tuxedo, prepared to walk the red carpet. 

"Everybody please gather here!" the producer for the night shouted across the waiting room. 

Swiftly, the seven idols crowd around the producer to listen to his instructions. He then signaled them to an empty room not too far away. The room was labelled as "Staff Only". 

The room was much smaller, with one leather bench and a single-seater sofa. 

"Phew here is so much quieter," the producer on the lights and pointed to the sofa, "please take a seat and make yourself comfortable."

Bangtan nodded their head and took a seat on the small sofa. Thanks to Jimin's small body size, he quickly dashed to the single-seater sofa as that was the most comfortable among the available seats. The other members who didn't manage to grab the sofa reluctantly sat on the bench. 

Due to Jin's broad shoulders, he wasn't able to fit in neither and had to stand unwillingly. Meanwhile, the producer went to a corner to answer a call. 

"Have a seat hyung!" V smiled. 

Jin pointed to the full packed seats and shrugged his shoulders, "how am I supposed to squeeze in?"

All the members turned left and right to find out that there were barely enough space for movement, let alone fitting another hyung. 

"Go share with Jimin hyung then! He's enjoying too much comfort on the chair!" the maknae grumbled and pointed mischievously at Jimin. 

Jimin, who was initially crossing his legs and shaking it like a boss, gave a dead stare at Jungkook. 

"Ne, Jimin, you should share some space with Jin hyung," RM said. 

Jimin pouted and signaled his hyung to his side. He then tried to squeeze his butt to a side but there was no use. 

"Jimin hyung's butt is too big!!" Jungkook exclaimed which made everybody laughed. 

"Mind sitting on my lap?" Jin asked as he swiped off some dust from his leg. 

"If you don't mind hyung," Jimin accepted the offer awkwardly and stood up.  

"Don't worry chim chim, just sit with ease, my legs are strong and you're not too heavy either!"

Soon, the producer came back and announced, "The reason why I asked y'all here is to brief you guys on what to do later during the receiving of award. Bangtan would be the first group to receive the prize as it is very important for you to know the procedure."

He then took out his mobile phone and placed it in the middle to show the guys. It was a picture of the stage. "Okay, so you will go up from the left and exit from the right after presenting your speech."

As the phone screen was pretty small, Jin had to stretch his body and rest his chin on Jimin's shoulder to have a closer look at the picture. In the meantime, he had his hands rested on Jimin's waist to support him. 

Jimin moved his body upon feeling his hyung touching him. Jimin certainly noticed that intimate skinship, but he pretended to focus on the producer. 

"It tickles hyung," Jimin whispered and wiggled his lower body. 

That move from Jimin made Jin instantly became uncomfortable. Jimin's butt was directly on top of his member and he could feel his body reaction getting stronger any moment. Jin did not dare to move an inch, neither was he listening to the producer, he knew clearly that he's getting sexual aroused and there's no way to hide his bulge.