Vkook

A Jungkook x V story...

"Whose turn is it to wash the dishes?" the leader asked after finishing his last mouth of rice.

Everybody kept quiet.

"I did it in the morning," the maknae replied, which removes him from the list.

"I'm in charge of the laundry," Suga gave the victory smile before returning back to his room.

"Come on, just admit it. Washing the dishes isn't that hard," Mama Jin said.

"IT IS! Throwing all the waste in the dustbin, rubbing the bowls with soap and then ensure its all dry before placing it back to the cabinet," V procrastinated.

"Ah ha! Then means it's you!" J-hope shouted as he pointed his index finger at V. Instantly, everybody turned to look at V.

With no other choice, V quietly collect all the utensils and bowls on the table and place in it in the basin.

The hyungs let out a smile before returning back to their rooms, leaving the maknae behind.

"Let me help you hyung!" Jungkook backhugged the elder one.

Shocked, V quickly pulled Jungkook's hands apart and scanned the surrounding.

"Yah kookie! What if someone sees us?" V hit Kookie's head softly.

"Don't worry hyung! Everybody is in their own room. We are the only ones here!" Jungkook replied before placing a kiss on his hyung's lips.

"That's good," V heaved a sigh of relief.

With that, Jungkook went beside V and started rinsing the dishes.

"Hyung, why can't we tell the others about our relationship?" Jungkook frowned.

"Well, you should know that as idols, we are not supposed to be in relationships, and..." V hesitated.

"And what?"

"Our relationship is not normal," V replied softly.

"What do you mean by 'not normal'? Does being gay makes us abnormal?" Jungkook yelled.

Immediately, V quickly covered his dongsaeng's mouth. "Shhh, don't say it so loudly," he whispered.

V continued, "We are not abnormal. It's just that it's not so well accepted in the society currently."

"That's kinda deep hyung. It's so not you..."

"-_- Come on, says the one who scored 4 over 100 for his English exam."

"Hey!! Didn't you promise never to bring that up again?? It's gonna ruin my golden maknae reptuation!!"

"Fine. Anyway, don't you like our current secret relationship? Isn't it thrilling?" V smiled while pinching Kookie's nose.

"Well, to be honest, I kinda enjoy it too. It's like living in a drama. Getting secret hugs and kisses from you, creating our secret way of saying 'I Love You' and having secret dates like that," Jungkook giggled.

"Keke, so we should enjoy ourselves instead of pondering over unnecessary problems!" V showed his rectangular smile before splashing some water on his boyfriend's face.

"Yah hyung!" Jungkook pouted before taking his revenge.

And so, the two maknaes played with water until they're all drenched. Looking at Jungkook's see - through shirt, V swing his both hands behind Jungkook's neck and started a passionate kiss.

After a few minute, Jungkook suddenly stopped moving.

"Wait hyung! We need to finish washing these first!" Jungkook ended the kiss and pointed at the piles of bowls.

"Alright, and after this, lets continue with our kiss," V smirked.

In their fastest speed, the Vkook couple completed their duty. They washed the bowls until sparkling clean but now, they themselves are all wet.

Feeling satisfied with his skills, "Done!" V announced as he clapped his hands.

"Shouldn't you thank me hyung?" Jungkook asked.

Pulling Jungkook into his arms, V replied, "Gumawol Kookie, without you, I wouldn't have finish this so happily." And a peck on his boyfriend's cheek.

"Haish, seems like I need to bathe again," Jungkook sighed.

"Shall we bathe together?" V asked, but not really waiting for a reply.

Immediately, he pulled Jungkook to the bathroom.

"Wait hyung! I need to take a towel!"

"I'll help you dry your body!" V licked his lips before locking the bathroom door.

And that's how their two hours of 'bathing' started...