Yoonmin

A Jimin x Suga story...

"Argh!! Can they just stfu!!" Suga cursed as he rolled down his bed. 

He opened his balcony to see tons of people at his backyard. Disco music was blasting out loud and people who he never seen before in his entire life were all gathered at his garden. He unlocked his phone to check the clock to find it's 2 am in the morning. Disturbing him sleeping is already a serious crime and causing a commotion in his house is equal to sentencing themselves to death. Suga saw a message coming from the family group. 

His mom wrote, "Dad and I are going for a three days trip. Namjoon and Yoongi, please take care of yourself during this period of time and behave!!" 

And so, he can imagine exactly how his brother Namjoon would do next after reading this message - organizing this party. He looked down once again to spot Namjoon at one of the tables, chatting with a bunch of hot chicks, probably from the school beside theirs. Despite being brothers, Namjoon and Yoongi had totally different personalities. One who loves to make friends, and one who had only one friend - his bed. 

Being the elder one, Suga knew clearly he had to rights to lecture Namjoon for organizing this party when their parents are not around. Not that he's the type that would tell Namjoon off, but disturbing his sleep time was a big no no for him. 

Taking a quick look at the mirror, convincing himself he looked just alright in his three-days-old pajamas, he stomped out of his room. Two people who was making out just beside his room door gave him a big shock. And after closer observation, they were both guys. 

"Hoseok?" Suga screamed after seeing that familiar face, "and Taehyung?!?"

The both of them instantly looked up, both looking so damn drunk. "What da heck are you guys doing?!?" Suga continued. 

"You know...feeling a little bit high, wanna have some fun..." J-hope replied as he rested his chin on Taehyung's shoulder. 

"Okay...nice to know that you two finally confessed to each other and now...bringing it to another level," Suga tried to say it in the nicest way he could, "and just to warn you, I definitely give you my well wishes but my room is out of bound. The bathroom is alright if you don't mind." 

And without listening to their reply, Suga proceeded downstairs, to where Namjoon was. From far, he could see Namjoon hugging two girls, still wearing sunglasses to act cool, and a lollipop in his mouth. The killer expression Suga had literally made Namjoon bounce out in shock. He immediately drag his hyung to a corner to have a hopeful peaceful talk. 

"Hyung...why are you down here?"

"Because my room is invaded with your so damn loud music..."

"Oops, sorry, but how can a party have no music right?"

"That's none of my business."

"Okay...I'll turn the music slight softly for your sake..."

"And my room...tell them it's out of bounds and not to disturb me. I swear if I'm a second later, Hoseok and Taehyung would definitely barge into my room."

"Fine...I'll tell them to use my room instead. Any more requests?"

"Nothing else, just don't come in to disturb my sleep."

"No problem hyung, I'll personally install a lock at your door and make sure nobody dares to step in your terrority. Sounds good?"

"Ne. Whatever, I'm going back to sleep."

"Good night hyung!!" Namjoon waved his sleepy hyung goodbye before returning back to the guys. 

Thinking that he could finally have peace, Suga dragged himself back to his room and under his blanket in no second. However, before he closed his eyes, he heard a mysterious sound coming from his bathroom. Okay...Mr Swag sometimes have weakness and ghost is probably just one of them.