Jihope (II)

(continued)

Hoseok looked at his watch and it was exactly 4pm, the schedule time for him to meet his two maths failures. He sat in the consultation room and occasionally peeked through the window, in hope to see them two. Within the next minute, both of them entered the room, while chatting. As Hoseok had picked a long bench, Jimin took a seat beside him while Yoongi chose to sit in front of him.

"Wow, why are you guys not in your school uniforms?"

"As expected from a new teacher," Jimin chuckled, "well, there are some clubs in the school where students can join, not complusory. So Yoongi hyung had joined the basketball club while I joined the dance club and the both of us just came back from practice."

Hoseok nodded in amazement as he looked at Yoongi who was wearing a basketball jersey, revealing his pale skin. Jimin, on the other hand, was wearing tank top. Let's just say Hoseok is trying his best to ignore the fact that sweat was dripping down from Jimin's drenched hair down from his cheeks and to his chest.

"Okay guys, for today, I'll go through the mistakes you made in the test one by one so can the both of you please take out your test papers?"

After rumaging his bag for quite some time, Yoongi looked up with a troubled expression and mumbled, "Hmmm...I think I left my papers in class, can I go and get it?"

Hoseok nodded and signaled him to leave. Now, only him and Jimin in that empty room, accompanied by silence.

"You...you look different like that..." Hoseok stuttered.

"More attractive you mean?"

"I- I didn't say that!!"

"But you're getting turned on by me," Jimin smirked and tilted his head downwards.

Getting the signal, Hoseok looked downwards too to see a bulge forming under his jeans. Flustered, he tried to use his hands to cover it but Jimin was one second faster. The younger one grabbed it and smirked, "Is yours always this hard?"

Hoseok could barely make out an answer, especially when he felt Jimin's grip getting tighter. "A-aniyo," he uttered.

Jimin raised his brows, the smirk never leave his face, as he started to rub the bulge quicker and harder after every second, causing Hoseok to let out few moans unknowingly.

"Stop it," he begged but his expression showed otherwise.

Smiles were formed on both of their faces as Jimin was also getting turned on by Hoseok's moan. Hoseok arched his back and swung his head backwards while his student pumped him.

At this moment, Yoongi walked into the room with a suspicious expression. Lazy to explain what he heard, he just sat back to his original position with his test paper on his hand.

Hoseok quickly pushed Jimin's hands away and checked his appearance, wiping the sweat that was forming on his forehead.

He then cleared his throat and said, "Erm...after careful consideration, I think a one-to-one consultation would be better so for today I'll start with-"

"Yoongi hyung can do it first," Jimin interrupted, "I'll meet Mr Jung on another day. I have some sudden matters to attend to."

With just that, Jimin packed his bag and left the room, not forgetting to send Mr Jung a wink before exiting.

Hoseok was dumbfounded by that sudden action. After teaching Yoongi the correct steps to solve some questions, Hoseok went into deep thoughts.

What was the meaning behind Jimin's decision of seducing him and then leaving him here all out a sudden?