Jihope

A Jimin x J-hope story...

"Make sure to wear a mask or a sunglass. It's better not to get recognised by the fans," their manager ordered before opening the van's door.

"Ne hyung!" BTS replied in unison.

The BTS members were given a reward by the company after completing their BTS BEGIN concert so successfully and all of them chose to watch a movie. However, as an idol, it isn't that easy for them to walk around in public.

"Hyung! I wanna watch the horror movie!" the maknae requested.

"I agree! It has the best time slot, it's starting in few minutes," V joined in.

"Which means we can go in immediately," Suga continued.

The leader pondered for a moment before nodding his head, "Any objections? If not, I'll buy the tickets."

Everybody had smiles on their faces, except the two timid members - Jimin and J-hope. They like watching horror movies but scared at the same time. Not wanting to make themselves look like a coward, and wanting to give it another try, the two guys kept quiet.

"Aren't you afraid of horror movie, jagi?" Jimin whispered to J-hope.

After hearing the word 'jagi', J-hope immediately became tense as he turned his head around to see see if anyone heard that word. To ensure there's no one near them, J-hope pulled Jimin to a side and whispered, "Don't call me jagi in public, or in front of the members!"

"Ne." Jimin replied, looking a little bit disappointed.

In fact, who in the world wants their relationship to be hidden. How much did Jimin wish that he could hold hands and walk on the street with his boyfriend, J-hope. But the sad truth was - they were unable to do so. Mainly because they are idols, and there are in a gay relationship.

Seeing his sad boyfriend with his head hung down, J-hope quickly tried to change back the subject by saying, "Of course not! When did I ever said that I'm afraid of horror movies?"

"But during the horror clip to test our nerves, you were so scared until your injured your leg!!" Jimin's mood has changed and now laughing while covering his mouth as he recalled the incident.

"Yah! That was cause I was...not prepared!" J-hope argued.

And that's how the couple started arguing while waiting for their leader to buy the tickets.

After buying tickets and popcorns, Namjoon gathered all the members at the corner.

"Well, as we bought it at the last minute, we are unable to get a perfect position whereby all of us can sit together. Thus, I got 2 seats at the extreme front, 2 seats at the extreme back and 3 seats in the middle," RM said.

After a few seconds of analysing, J-hope immediately voiced out.

"Since the middle ones have better view, we should let the three enthu ones - Kookie, Taehyung and Suga hyung. Since me and Jimin would go to the toilet more frequently during the movie, we should take the 2 seats at the back," J-hope said, secretly winking at Jimin.

"Seems okay!" RM smiled, "but remember, 5 minutes before the movie ends, we have to sneak out and meet at the back door. We have to escape before anybody recognise us as told by our manager."

Everybody nodded and proceeded quietly to the movie theatre.

During the movie, as expected, the Jihope couple hid themselves behind their popcorn whenever they sense something amiss. J-hope was already curled up like a ball; while Jimin had his hand covering his eyes, occasionally peaking through the holes of his fingers.

After 15 minutes of screaming, Jimin whispered to J-hope, "Hyung, my heart can't take it anymore!

"Wanna escape?" J-hope asked.

"Mwo?" Jimin turned to face his hyung with his eyebrows raised.

"Let's just...get out of here!"

"Huh? Wae-"

Without hesitation, J-hope pulled Jimin's wrist and escaped from the back door. They ran as fast as they could until they reached the exit.

The both guys were still panting heavily after a few minutes of rest.

"Hyung, what's that for?" Jimin asked while wiping his sweat.

"Well, I had this all planned. I actually wanted to escape when Kookie suggested to watch a horror movie. And during the movie, I saw you cringing in your seat and shivering, so I decided that we should go on a secret date instead of suffering inside."

"Wow, a secret date sounds good!"

"Yup! Not wanting to mention how afraid you were in the cinema," J-hope giggled.

"Hah! You weren't paying attention to the movie right? You were watching me all the time?" Jimin pointed his finger at his hyung.

"I...I...you're right...I wasn't! But didn't you said that you had no problem watching horror movies before we enter the movie theatre? Then who was that timid guy who told me 'my heart can't take it anymore'?"

"You also said that you were not afraid! But you also use the popcorn to cover your eyes and pretending to use your phone when you're afraid!" Jimin defended.

"Wait a minute...how did you know what I'm doing if you were paying attention at the movie?"

"I...I..." Jimin stuttered.

"You were looking at me too right??" J-hope exclaimed, thinking that he had won the argument.

Intertwining their fingers, the Jihope then carried on with their date. They went window shopping, sharing a cup of iced coffee and even visited a couple store.

"Hyung! Should we buy this?" Jimin called as he held up a set of couple t-shirt.

"Andwae!" J-hope immediately put it back and explain, "we can't wear that! It would be damn obvious that we're in a relationship."

"Aniyo hyung, not only couples wear the same t-shirts; there's also many similar t-shirts among the members, we won't look suspicious!" Jimin assured.

After paying for the t-shirts, J-hope unlocked his phone to check the timing. They had 2 minutes left from their meeting time!!

Without any word, the two guys ran as fast as they could to the back exit of the cinema. Luckily, the members were coming out one by one.

"Hyungs, why are the both of you so sweaty?" Jungkook exclaimed as he pointed at the Jihope couple.

Shocked upon hearing Jungkook's observation, the two guys simply stood there in silence.

"Kookie ah," Suga replied, "I bet they were so scared of the movie, that's why they're sweating so much!"

Being saved by Suga, they left out a big sigh together, secretly making eye contact, feeling proud at how they managed to deceive all the members and also had an enjoyable date.