Jikook

A Jimin x Jungkook story...

(Recap: Jungkook pulled Jin to the dance floor)

Part 3 of 3 of the previous story.

Jimin's POV

I sat at the table, alone; even Suga hyung, who is known to be very lazy to move, went to talk to a bunch of girls beside our table. I sat down there, swirling my cocktail, occasionally peeking at Jungkook, sighing every second possible.

Jungkook was enjoying him VERY MUCH, which can be seen from his bright smile which didn't fade at all. Noonas surrounded him, some were wearing revealing clothes and at one point in time, I swear one of them tried to touch his hands!

The longer I stare at them, the angrier I got. Jin hyung and Rap Mon hyung were no longer at the dance floor, and I probably know why. I witnessed how Jin hyung ran to the toilet with teary eyes, followed by Rap Mon hyung chasing him few seconds later, and it's pretty obvious what they're doing right now in the bathroom. Taehyung and Hope hyung, the other two love birds, are probably enjoying their alone time together at home.

Haish...I guess, I'm the only loner here...

(A/N: I have never been to a club before, I'm only 15, so I have totally no idea how does it works or looks like... )

Devastated, I went to the bar counter and took a seat there, with my hands cupping my chin.

"Something bothering you?" someone broke my thoughts and I immediately looked up, it was the bartender. "You seem pretty gloomy..."

"Is it that obvious?"

"Ne...everybody here are enjoying themselves while you're at a corner with a frown."

"I just...don't have the mood to interact with others..."

"Erm...try this!" he smiled and placed a cup filled with blue liquid in front of me.

"What's this?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Try it first!"

I took a small sip. It was something fresh, a mixture of sweet and sour. "It taste nice!"

"Of course, this drink is quite popular here. And I thought giving you some more alcohol would turn your frown upside down."

"Thanks bro," I faked a smile, "but I don't think alcohol work much on me."

"Hey, it's too early for you to say. Let me give you something stronger..." the bartender let out a suspicious smile and instantly brought out a tiny cup of liquor, "try this then."

I gulped down the entire drink in one mouth and he looked at me in shocked. "What's wrong?"

"You're not suppose to drink it so quickly!! You will get drunk easily like that!"

"Isn't it better to be drunk? You will forget all your problems..." I giggled and felt my hand spinning gently.

Unintentionally, I turned my head back to Jungkook for the nth times. Now, he's at a table flirting with the same bunch of Noonas. How I wish I could become invisible and just chase away all those girls and have him by my own. How I wish I could be like those main character in dramas who bravely pull their love ones in for a kiss and boom, they live happily ever after.

The rage inside me is building up every second and my heart could not take it further. "This alcohol does not have any effect on me!" I grumbled, "give me that one!" I pointed to man, few metres away from me, who was drinking a cup of brownish-orange drink.