Jikook

A Jungkook x Jimin story...

Bangtan arrived at a building at noon to get their make-ups and hair done specially for a Japan interview.

"Guys," their manager peeked into their waiting room and said, "can you guys come out for a while? We need to film a video in five minutes time, better get ready!"

Immediately, the members exchanged glances and all shrugged their shoulders, not knowing what's going on. They stopped what they're doing, mainly taking a short nap or using their mobile phones, and went to a corner to gather.

"Film a video? That's sudden?" Jin said.

Rap Mon replied with a "ahhhh" while hitting his head lightly, "I totally forgot about that. Manager hyung told me in the morning but I forgot to tell you guys. Mianhe."

"Is there anything for us to prepare then?" Suga asked.

"Anyio, it's gonna be a short video for us to thank our fans since we won three big awards in some ceremony. I have memorized the thank-you speech and all you guys gotta do is to have some reactions like we usually do. Errr...I just need you guys need to tidy your hair a little, it looks kinda messy now," Rap Mon commented.

And thus, the seven of them went in front of the mirror to ensure that their make-up and hairdo are of good condition. However, while Jungkook was walking behind his hyungs to the mirror, somebody held him back.

It was Jimin, smiling, looking as cute as ever.

"Wae you hyung?" Jungkook asked naturally.

"I miss you Kookie."

"Mwo yah hyung! We were just cuddling at the couch area few minutes ago!"

"Heol how is that considered 'cuddling'? No imitate contact, no hugs, no kisses?? What else can I do with my boyfriend?"

"Ayyy hyung, we can't let the members find out our relationship remember? It's our promise. Control your hormones till we reach home alright?" With that, Jungkook ruffled his hyung's hair before joining the others.

Disappointed Jimin could only let out a loud sigh, hoping that time would pass as soon as possible.

Gathering in front of the camera, Bangtan were told to line up in a straight line. Jungkook and V had been discussing about anime ever since they entered the filming site and thus, we naturally placed together. As for Jimin, before he could join the maknae line on one end of the line, he was held back by J-hope, who was showing off his new girl group dance moves he learnt just now.

(V-Jungkook-Jin-RapMon-Suga-Jhope-Jimin)

The seven guys were briefed on what was this video's about in detail and Rap Mon requested for a few moment to recall the script. As they were waiting, as the taller one, V hooked his shoulders around Jungkook's neck and started to whisper things into the maknae's ear which made him giggle.

Jimin witnessed all of that in the other end of the line, and he wasn't feeling alright at all. He convinced himself that V was just being his normal self, doing skinship with everyone he's close with, and he has totally no other feelings for the maknae. "He would let go when they start filming," was what Jimin thought to calm himself down, but he was wrong.

As the red light on the camera turned on, everybody turned their body towards the camera as they began with their greeting.

"Annyeonghaseyo uri bang TAN!"

As they bowed, Jimin took this opportunity to take a peek at the two maknaes and to his surprise, V was still holding tight to Jungkook like a koala bear hugging its tree. A strong sense of jealousy overwhelmed Jimin but sadly, he had to maintain a straight and probably smiley face due to the camera.