Suga Kookie (I)

A Suga x Jungkook story...

"Hello hello, hello hello, tell me what you want right now!"

"Hello hello, hello hello, Imma give it to you girl right now!"

War of hormones blasted through the sound system, reaching every corner of the stadium. It was BTS's third concert in Japan; but, they're still as nervous and was busy perfecting the dance.

"Your front is the best, your back is the best"

"From your head to your toes, you're the best"

It was Suga's turn, as he came closer to the front. While rapping in the middle of the stage, he spread his legs slightly open for the maknae to carry him.

They had practised this move a thousand times and by now, he would have no problem maintaining his balance as Jungkook stands up slowly.

With cool hand moves while he raps, Suga maintained a straight face as Jungkook moves to the left side of the stage.

At this moment, the music stopped. Everybody paused and looked at the concert coordinator in unison.

Through the PA system, the person-in-charge apologised, "Mianhe, we're having a technical error. Give us a moment please."

Everybody nodded their heads and went to grab something to drink at the end of the stage. Suga, who was still 177 cm above ground, tapped Jungkook's head and said, "Kookie ah, you can put me down now."

"Ne hyung."

However, the moment his feet landed on the ground, he felt something sharp penetrating through his head and his vision went black for a few seconds. Luckily, Suga able to prevent himself from fainting, but his unusual move of swaying exaggeratingly to a side caught Jungkook's attention.

"Wae yo?" Jungkook asked immediately while holding onto his hyung.

Suga wasn't in the state to answer, neither did he know the reason why. He simply grabbed his head with his hand, while the other hand showed a "stop" sign to Jungkook.

Suga squeezed his eyes shut, hoping that everything would return to normal, but it didn't. Slowly opening his eyes, he could feel the entire stadium spinning around. Blinking his eyes repeatedly, hoping the dizziness to go away, Suga did not expect this would happen.

"Wae yo hyung?" Jungkook asked again, now with a more worried tone.

"Nan gwenchana," Suga uttered, and his actions showed otherwise. He was pulling his hair so tightly he might become bald soon and Jungkook is definitely not gonna take his answer seriously.

Instead, the maknae took a step closer to his hyung and held onto his shoulders. "You're breaking out in cold sweat hyung..." He softly wipe the beads of water formed on Suga's forehead.

"It's just normal sweat...we have been dancing for non-stop that's why..." It was a lie, obviously.

Suga felt the sharp pain again, he shouted internally to conceal his pain. Other members might not notice it but Jungkook could clearly see that his hyung isn't feeling alright.

"My world is spinning," Suga admitted after feeling his legs becoming weak.

He leaned forward, and fell into Jungkook's embrace. It felt much better suddenly. Being the shorter one, Suga rested his head on the maknae's shoulders while reaching his hands out to his waist. Jungkook was shocked by this action, but he concluded that making his hyung feel better is much more important than hiding their relationship from the others.