Jikook

A Jimin x Jungkook story...

BTS are at Thailand for a photoshoot for their new photobook. They are all dressed up and are at their second location for the day.

"You must look like you are enjoying the scene," the camera man ordered.

The maknae line was the first group to have their photos taken. They smiled at each other after hearing the command.

"Now, I want you to give me a cool face," he ordered again.

And this time round, all the smiles were gone and they turned into cold yet attractive teens.

"Well done guys! I think we all done with your portion!" The small smile on the producer's face brought a sense of satisfactory to the maknae line.

Its was J-hope and Jin's turn and the other members crowded behind the camera and observed them.

"OMG is that a wishing well?" Jimin exclaimed, but apparently nobody was interested in that. Being ignored, Jimin ran to the big foundation and attempted to read the instructions on the board - but it was all in Thai. Pretending to understand, Jimin nodded his head before running back to tell the members about the interesting attraction he found.

"Jimin, it's just a wishing well. We have it too in Korea," Suga explained.

"Aniyo hyung, the one here is really very big!"

"It's all fake. Your dreams would not come true with the help of the wishing fountain," Suga sighed but the stubborn dongsaeng doesn't seem to accept the fact.

Determined to make a wish, Jimin went around and borrowed a coin from the staffs. He then ran back to the fountain, panting heavily.

"Hmmm, what should I wish for?" he thought, turning to look at the members. And that's where he got his answer.

Tossing the coin into the water, he closed his eyes and placed his hands together.

"What did you wish for, hyung?" a familiar voice came from his right side which caused Jimin to open his eyes. 

It was Jungkook. 

Shocked, Jimin couldn't help but blushed. "Seems like he didn't heard what I said," Jimin assured himself.

"Hyung! You haven't answered me. What did you wish for?"

Embarrassed, Jimin replied, "If I tell you, my wish would not come true! I'll tell you when it comes true."

"Then when can it comes true?"

"I don't know. Should I...try to fulfil it now?" Jimin asked.

"Of course hyung! You can't purely rely on a the fountain. You should do your part in order for your wish to come true!"

"Ok then. Kookie, close your eyes!" Jimin said nervously.

"Wae?"

"Just do what I say."

Listening to his hyung, Jungkook closed his eyes. And the next second, he felt something warm and soft on his lips. He quickly opened up his eyes to find his hyung kissing him. 

"Hyung!" the maknae screamed and pushed Jimin away. He quickly rub his lips forcefully and cried, "what was that hyung?"

Disappointed at his reaction, Jimin pouted, "I was just trying to see if my wish would come true."

"Your wish was to kiss me?"

"Aniyo, it was for you to kiss me."

"Isn't it the same?"

"Aniyo!! What I want was for you to pull my face closer to yours and muak! I would be the one struggling to get away from you, while you will grab my body tightly and say 'Don't leave me hyung, I love you.'"

"Mwo yah hyung!! Are you trying to film a drama?"

"I wish I could...because there will always be a happy ending in dramas, but apparently, now...I'm just gonna walk away alone. Don't hold me back Kookie, I know you won't."

With that, Jimin hung his head down and dragged himself away. Initially, the maknae really thought of obeying his hyung and just let him be. But then, when in the world did Jungkook ever listen to Jimin? He is famous for ignoring his hyung's words and so would he now. 

Thus, he followed his hyung and wrapped his hands around that smaller figure. "Don't leave me hyung, I love you," he whispered.

Shocked, Jimin stood there and looked down at the pair of hands that were resting on his tummy. Is his wish really coming true? 

Turning around I face the maknae, Jimin swallowed his saliva and said with a serious tone, "What are you doing Kookie?"

The maknae smiled embarrassingly, "I'm doing the opposite of what you want me to do hyung! You said not to hold on to you, but I did!"

"Then...I say don't help me fulfill my wish..."

"Then I will make your wish come true! Oh wait...what...what was your wish?"

"....Getting kissed by you Kookie..."

Jungkook sighed and squeezed his eyes, "Aishh! Why did I even-"

At that moment, he felt that familiar touch on his lips again. He opened his eyes wide but when he tried to push away, he realised that his hyung had already held onto his shoulders tightly.

"Should I push you away hyung?" Jungkook thought, but in the end, he pretended that he was forced into this kiss because he couldn't break away from his hyung.  

Jungkook continued the kiss by extending his tongue into Jimin's mouth.

And this time round, it was Jimin who got a shock. Jimin tried to back away but the maknae's hands were already behind his back, preventing Jimin from moving.

Actually enjoying it, Jimin also slipped his hands around Kookie's neck and their kiss continued passionately. At that moment, the surrounding and their status as an idol did not stopped them from pursuing their love. At least for that moment, they were able to do what they wanted long ago, without bothering about people's views.

"My wish just came true!" Jimin said gleefully as he interwined his fingers with Jungkook's.

"Seems like Suga hyung is wrong! This fountain is really magically!" Jimin exclaimed as the two made their way back to the shooting location.