RapMin

A Rap Monster x Jimin story...

Rap Monster's POV

"Again." 

"Again."

"Again!" our dance instructor shouted as he took down his cap and scratched his hair. Mr Son had been repeating the same part of the song for at least ten times but none of it was perfect. 

"Jimin!!" he went up front to strangle Jimin softly and shake his body lightly, "why can't you do it?" 

"Mianhe," Jimin apologized softly as he bit his lips. Out of the ten times, he was the only one who made a mistake for probably seven times; and for the remaining three times, he was off beat. 

The other members could not take it as they had been dancing for three hours straight without any breaks or food. Although the temperature in Seoul is like 15 degree Celsius, the dance studio feels like a sauna for us.

"Can we take a break?" Suga hyung whined as he refused to stand up.

"Ne, we need to rest too!" Jin hyung joined in.

Mr Son looked at the tired expression of us seven poor kids and reluctantly nodded his head, "for fifteen minutes."

"YAY!!" the dance studio instantly filled with laughter and cheers upon knowing that we can finally take a break. 

While V and Jungkook went out to buy more energy drinks for the members and the dance instructor, others laid on the floor to rest. Suga did not move an inch throughout; while Jin was at a corner repeating a move that he had difficulty mastering it. J-hope was lying against the wall, using his phone, probably watching some girls group dance practices. 

"Jimin, can you come for a while?" Mr Son asked and signaled him to a corner.

My eyes followed the movement of Jimin as he held the wall as a support to stand up and take small steps towards Mr Son. Jimin's shirt was all drenched with his sweat and his wet hair looked like he just finished bathing. 

As I was sitting kinda near to Mr Son, I eavesdrop their conversation despite them lowering down their volume.

"What's wrong with you today Jimin?"

"Huh? Nothing's wrong."

"It's abnormal of you to make so many mistakes in a day."

"I'm probably just tired."

"But you should know that I need to finish teaching y'all the dance before I can release y'all back home."

"I know cher."

"I hope that you would concentrated more for at least one more hour okay?"

"Ne!" Jimin saluted and showed his eye smile. 

Jimin then walked back to his original resting position. As I watched him, the way he walks looked kinda weird. He barely raises his feet and every step he took was small and wobbly. Although his expression seems normal, my guts tell me that something is wrong with him today, especially with his legs. 

As a leader, I was concerned for his well-being. However, before I could approached him, he had already left the dance studio. "Jimin wait!" I shouted but he had already closed the door. 

I immediately rushed out of the room to see him walking towards the toilet, or should I say 'stumbling' to the toilet. I observed him closer and noticed that when he's walking, he placed all his weight on his left foot, dragging his right foot as he moves forward. 

I shook my head repeatedly and called out, "Jimin!" 

I ran forward and pat on his shoulders to stop him. Probably exerting too much force, he seems to cringe a little but quickly hide it from me.