Yoonhope

A J-hope x Suga story...

"Aniyo! We need to save some food for Suga hyung!" J-hope put his hands above the dishes, forbidding the other members from taking anymore food.

"Hyung, Suga hyung might only wake up in the afternoon," Jimin protested.

"And he would mostly likely skip breakfast," V added.

J-hope pouted and argued back, "But kimchi stew is his favourite dish!"

Jin, who came out from the kitchen, holding a bowl of rice, shook his head and laughed at how J-hope is trying to protect Suga's food.

RM, who tried to mediate things, suggested, "Hoseok, why not you try to wake Suga hyung up for breakfast? Jin hyung had tried to wake him up several times already."

"Me?" J-hope pointed at himself.

"Ne hyung, you!," Jungkook cheered, "I believe only you have the ability to wake Suga hyung up!"

Leaving with no choice, J-hope tiptoed into Suga's room. He was sleeping soundly on his bed, with his right arm covering his face. J-hope giggled at how cute his hyung looked when he's asleep.

"Hyung," J-hope whispered, "Time to wake up."

There was no reaction and J-hope went forward and sit on the bed. While shaking his body, J-hope called, "Yoongi hyung, wake up! It's already 10 am!"

It was silence at first, followed by a groan from Suga. He pulled his blanket to cover his face and curled into a ball.

Not giving up so easily, J-hope pulled the blanket away from his head and continued shaking Suga. "Wake up! Everybody is waiting for you!"

"Argh!!" Suga grumbled and pushed J-hope away lightly.

"Hyung!!" J-hope whined as he hugged Suga who is under the blanket and tried to carry him up.

Suga felt a weight on him and opened his eyes. All he could see was a head resting on his chest. He stretched his hands out and gently ruffled the smooth red hair.

"Hyung you're awake!" J-hope exclaimed after he felt something touching his head.

Immediately, Suga shut his eyes tight and remained still.

"Eyyyy hyung, don't act anymore, I know you're awake," J-hope said proudly, timidly touching the tip of his hyung's nose.

Suga fidgeted for a while before slowly opening his eyes. He used his knuckles to rub his eyes to get a clearer look. To his surprise, J-hope's face was few centimeters away only. Suga tried to hide his tomato-red face by shoving J-hope away.

"Don't disturb me, I wanna sleep..."

"But it's already 10 am hyung!! Half a day is almost gone!"

"So...? Isn't sleeping more important?"

"You need to do something productive."

"Sleeping is productive enough."

"Aniyo hyung," J-hope whined, "the more you sleep, you will feel more tired."

"Pull me then," Suga ordered as he extended his both arms straight in the air. Laughing at how childish his 22-year-old hyung is, J-hope shook his head as he grabbed onto Suga's hands.

"1...2...3..." J-hope counted and attempted to pull Suga out of bed but failed badly. He barely moved from his sleeping position.

"That's too weak," Suga complained.

"I was just warming up!" J-hope lied, "Here comes the real deal!"

J-hope used all his energy to pull and finally Grandpa Suga had some movement. Suga smiled and as use some of his limited energy to pull himself up. However, J-hope suddenly lose his balance.

His entire body swinged forward and laid flat onto Suga's body. Their lips were barely a centimetre apart and their hearts were beating like crazy. This was the first time both of them saw each other so up close; Suga's complexion was whiter than usual while J-hope's face was longer than usual. Their heartbeats were almost audible as it was beating like crazy.

"Er...." J-hope broke the awkward silence, "I think I should better get up."

As J-hope placed as two hands at the side of Suga to push him up, Suga seized the opportunity and hooked his arms around his dongsaeng's neck.

"Errr hyung, what are you doing?" J-hope asked embarrassingly.

"You promised to pull me up."

"Yah...but you got to let me stand up first."

"No...that's too long, I might fall asleep."

"Ha.Ha." J-hope laughed sarcastically and shook his head at his hyung's level of humour. "How am I gonna pull you up like this?"

"It's not for me to know and for you to find out."

Letting out a deep sigh, J-hope struggled to get out off that position but Suga got his hands locked around his neck.

"Your breath stinks," Suga complained as he squeezed his face, "I smell kimchi."

"Jin hyung cooked your favourite kimchi stew!!" J-hope used this to lure Suga out of his bed but Mr Swag did not give a shit about it. "You should quickly get up and eat before all the members finish it up."

"Nah, the dinning area is too far, I'm too lazy to walk there." Just as Suga finishes his sentence, he pulled himself up and placed his lips against J-hope. J-hope's eyes opened wide and held his breath, not sure how to react.

"The kimchi stew is delicious," Suga said as he licked his lips.

"Mwo yah hyung? 

"Are you really that lazy? And...what was that kiss for?"

"I was just tasting the things I like."

"Are you sure it's the kimchi stew that is nice or is it...my lips?"

"Well...how about both?"

"Aniyo!! Are you saying that my lips is equal to a mere kimchi stew??" J-hope got agitated and hit Suga softly on his chest.

"Excuse me? How is that 'a mere kimchi stew'? The kimchi stew Jin hyung cooked is da best! Jjang!"

"Excuse you?? My lips is more precious okay? So many ARMYs are waiting for it and you just simply kiss it just because you wanted food," J-hope pouted.

"So are you telling me that in order to kiss you, I must have a valid reason?"

"Duh...you need to queue behind our lovely ARMYs for your turn."

"Shouldn't your hyung get some priority queue to kiss you?"

"No no," J-hope shook his index finger in front of Suga with an annoying face.

Unable to take the humiliation anymore, Suga pushed J-hope on the bed and got on top of him. "I don't like waiting," Suga smirked before placing his lips on J-hope's. Their soft and warm lips met and that feeling was magical, which sent chills down their spine.

"Hyung," J-hope moaned which gives Suga the opportunity to enter his mouth. His tongue explored J-hope mouth as his hands caressed J-hope's perfect jawline.

However, all of a sudden, Jin shouted from the kitchen, "Hoseok ah, is Yoongi awake?"

This cause the duo to froze in action, displaying a blank expression. Suga slowly retreated back while J-hope hopped off the bed and adjust his attire.

"I guess he's awake!" J-hope shouted back and went for the door knob.

However, but J-hope could turn the knob, Suga went up and place a last peck on his lips. "I hope tomorrow's morning call would be like this too," he smiled and went out of the room.