Vkook

A V x Jungkook story...

"What?!? Kookie cannot perform?" V was the most agitated one among the members when their manager told them that due to the organiser's fault, Jungkook is unable to perform during the Golden Disk Award 2015 due to the lack of performance visa. (I googled it ^^)

Bangtan arrived at China yesterday night and today they woke up early to get prepared before proceeding to the performance venue and that's when they heard this shocking news. They were gathered at a hotel room when their manager announced.

Their manager explained, "This happened to other groups like Got7 and BEAST too and by the time we found out, it's already too late to apply a visa for Jungkook as the performance is tonight."

"So what's the plan now?" the leader asked.

"I guess we'll have to perform without Jungkook," their manager shrugged his shoulders, followed by the sighs coming from the members.

"How could we perform without Kookie? He have so many parts in our song and Bangtan cannot do without him!" Jimin cried.

"This is the first time we encountered such problem but I'm sure the organizers also didn't predicted it," J-hope continued.

Jungkook did not utter a word, he simply sat at the corner of the bed with his head hung down. Worried, V quickly sat beside him and consoled him, "Don't worry, I bet there's definitely a way out."

"Should we just all not perform?" V suggested but was instantly rejected by the leader.

After a minute of silence, Jungkook took a deep breath and broke the silence. He said with a smile, "Don't worry hyung, I'm fine with not performing. Although I really want to perform on such a big stage, there's nothing I can do about it. And the rest of you have to stand on the stage on my behalf and do Bangtan proud!"

The hyungs smiled too upon seeing how positive Jungkook is coping with the situation but there's one more issue to solve. "Who's gonna take Jungkook's part?" Suga asked.

J-hope counted, "There's his rapping part and two chorus; our dance formation have to do some adjustments as well."

"Why not we don't sing Kookie's part?" Jimin suggested and the members looked at him with a big question mark on their faces. "What I mean was - if we're gonna have someone to fill up Kookie's part, this means that in Bangtan, Kookie is replaceable and we certainly do not wish to give others such impression right? So...during Kookie's part, we should just dance and play the audio of Kookie's voice."

Feeling that Jimin's theory actually made sense, the other members nodded their head in agreement and told their manager the plan.

"Okay then, you guys have five more minutes to prepare before the van comes, see you at the hotel lobby," their manager announced before the members went back to their respective rooms to get their bags.

Being roommates for this trip, the two maknaes walked into their room in silence, holding hands. Jungkook was obviously depressed by the fact that he's unable to perform and no matter how he fake his smile, his boyfriend knows that deep down in his heart, he's not feeling well.

"Don't be so gloomy jagi," V said as he brushed some hair as from Jungkook's sad face.

"I just can't help it. Not being able to perform with you guys and...not being able to be by your side for at least 10 hours," Jungkook sighed.

"Who says you can't see me for 10 hours? I'm gonna video call you every hour when I reached the performance venue!"

"Wae? That's too troublesome."