Jikook

A Jungkook x Jimin story...

Every one of them got into the car, biding the fans outside goodbye as they proceeded to their next destination – to eat of course. It was a one hour ride and everyone had got into their comfortable position for a short nap. At this point in time, Suga realised a panicked Jimin rummaging his backpack. He was literally pouring everything out on his lap and still digging his empty bag.

"Are you looking for something?" Suga, who was sitting beside him, asked.

"Ne, my phone is missing."

"Did you search properly?"

"I did."

"Is it somewhere in your pocket?"

"Aniyo, I think I left it at the fansign area."

"Mwo?? Why are you being so blur chim chim?"

Jimin remained silent. That wasn't the first time he got scolded by Suga, but now, he seriously has no mood to agrue back. His phone is at risk and if anybody picks it up, they might know his and his members' personal number.

At this moment, RM, who was sitting at the passenger seat, suggested, "Maybe it's in the other car? I lose my things pretty often and most of the time it's just in another member's bag."

"Hope so. Yoongi hyung, can you help me call Hope hyung then?" Jimin requested, in a slightly cute tone.

"Arraso."

Meanwhile, in the other car, the music was blasting out loud thanks to J-hope, Jungkook and V. Instead of sleeping, they were partying, accompanied by girl group songs.

"Touch my body..." the song came out of nowhere. It was definitely no coming from the car sound system, but from J-hope's phone. It was his ringtone.

"Yoongi hyung?" J-hope read out loud before answering, "ne, wae hyung?"

"Hoseok ah, Jimin lost his phone. Is it somewhere with you guys?"

"Uhhh let us check and I'll get back to you."

Curious V immediately asked, "What happened?"

"Jiminie lost his phone, it's probably with one of us," J-hope answered before pouring everything in his bag out.

Upon hearing this breaking news, Jungkook exclaimed in disbelief, "Hyung lost his phone?!?"

"Whoa," V quickly looked up at the maknae who usually won't care much about his hyungs, especially Jimin, "you seem to be even worried than Jimin himself."

"What if a fan picks it up? Will she look at his messages? And his photo gallery? Ettokhae?"

At the restaurant...

Manager hyung specially booked a private room at a famous Japanese restaurant to reward the seven guys for being hardworking and energetic despite the hectic schedule that week. The seven of them sat down around the long table and the first thing Jimin asked was "where's my phone hyung?"

J-hope let out a smirk before taking out a phone with iron-man phone case and held it in front of anxious Jimin. "It was in one of my bag's compartment," he explained.

"Gumawol hyung!!" Jimin cheered and gave a wink to his saviour.

Before he got get back his phone from J-hope, they were interrupted by RM. "Wait a minute," he said, followed by the eyes of everybody, "isn't that iron-man phone case Kookie's?"