Taejin

A Jin x V story...

"Testing, mic test," the BTS members checked their mic one by one on stage. It was their WAR OF HORMONE comeback stage rehearsal.

Everyone's mic was working fine except Suga, and thus he was asked to go to the backstage to exchange for a new one.

While waiting, V suddenly clenched his fists and started attacking the maknae who was beside him. Jimin, who was bored too, joined in the fight by demonstrating his random martial arts moves. And that's how the maknae line started playing at the corner of the stage.

"Kookie ah, let's team up!" Jimin held the maknae's hand and they created an alliance.

"Unfair!!" V whined.

Soon, the Jikook team began to approach V; while V took small steps behind slowly.

Suddenly, as V was trying to escape, he accidentally knock into the props on stage, which caused them to fall.

"Ouch!" V cried immediately after a big wooden board scratch his arm.

Hearing that scream, all the BTS members gathered around V. His arm was on the floor, swollen and red. Worried, Jin gently took V's arm up to see how was his injury.

"Can you move your hand?" RM asked.

"Ne. I think it's just superficial cut, nothing serious," V smiled, showing his rectangular mouth.

"Nothing serious? It's bleeding!" Jin cried.

Because of that, the rehearsal was postpone as V, accompanied by Jin, went to have his wound treated, while RM started lecturing the two culprits.

"Didn't I remind you repeatedly to be careful and not to play on stage?" RM sighed.

The duo remained silence, with their head hung down.

Meanwhile, V and Jin were at the medical room. "The doctor is currently having his lunch break, should I call him back now?" the staff asked apologetically.

"Aniyo, that's too troublesome," V denied the offer.

"Ne. I learnt first-aid before, I can do the job," Jin suggested.

The staff gave a small bow before exiting the room, leaving the two guys there alone.

"Why are you so careless?" Jin sighed as he took out the first-aid box from the cupboard. Jin took out a cotton wool and softly wiped out the blood on the skin.

"Ahhh!" V cried.

"Bear with me for a while," Jin looked at his hurt dongsaeng.

After a few minutes, Jin was done treating the wound and he wrapped a bandage around V's arm. This would last you for a few hours, but immediately after our comeback stage, I'm gonna bring you to the hospital.

"Ne hyung!" V did a statue pose.

Returning back to their waiting room, all the members, who was previously eating their lunch, rushed over to crowd around V and Jin.

"How is it?" Jungkook asked apologetically.

"It's fine now," V smiled as he patted the maknae's head.

"Phew...if not we're gonna be in deep trouble," Jimin held his chest and let out a sigh of relief.

"Taehyung and Jin hyung, go get your lunch boxes now. Our rehearsal has postponed to 4pm later," Suga announced as he pushed the two to the stack of lunch boxes.

Sitting beside each other with their lunch boxes in their hands, V pouted, "Hyung..."

"Wae?" Jin replied as he opened his lunch box.