Taegi

A Taehyung x Suga story...

"Oppa!! Can you walk a bit faster?" Taegi yelled across the street, at her brother Taehyung who did not make it across the road before the traffic light turned red again. 

She tapped her feet impatiently as she waited for the traffic light to turn green, and for her half-awake oppa to catch up with her. 

"Yah! School is starting in 30 minutes," Taehyung grumbled, "and we're like 5 minutes away from school. Why are you being so impatient?"

"Yoongi oppa is having a basketball match today in school! I have to rush there to get the best spot before the match starts!" Taegi exclaimed as she turned on her fangirl mode. 

"Yoongi again..." Taehyung uttered under his breath as a slight smile formed on his face. 

At school, while Taegi rushed to the stadium to reserve the best spot for her and her brother, Taehyung claimed that he needed to go to the bathroom, but in actual fact, he went to find Yoongi secretly. Yoongi was in the toilet, changing into his jersery when Taehyung entered. 

"Oh, you're here," Suga turned back to find his boyfriend leaned against the wall, looking at his bare back with that pair of eyes filled with lust. 

"Seems like you got back your abs," Taehyung smirked. 

"Ne, after intensive training for this competition. By the way, why are you here?"

"I miss you."

"Me too."

"Taegi is here too."

"Wae?"

"You know, she's your biggest fangirl and of course, she had to come to support your match no matter what."

"Are you gonna watch too?"

"I guess so."

"Whoa, you're giving me pressure. I don't want to look like a loser in front of my boyfriend."

"Hyung..." Taehyung pouted, "let's go out to eat after the match, the three of us."

"Your sis is joining us?"

"Ne, no choice. It would be weird for us to go out and leave her alone there. She doesn't know our relationship after all."

"Why aren't you telling her? We have been together for...3 months?"

"You know...I don't want to break her heart. Her room has all your pictures; and everything she talks about is all related to you. She would be so sad to find out that her brother is actually dating her crush."

"True that, it seems too drama for her to handle."

"Come here hyung," Taehyung spread his arms wide, welcoming his hyung into his embrace. 

Yoongi wasn't a skinship-lover, but Taehyung was. And Yoongi doesn't seem to mind at all. Hugs and kisses were a common thing after one month of dating, just not in public. 

"Hwaiting darling," Taehyung whispered in his deep voice, sounding as sexy as ever. 

Saying that Yoongi did not get turned on by that voice was a lie. But that was not the right time to settle his raging hormones...after the match maybe, was what Yoongi thought. 

The basketball match started at 9 am sharp and the sport stadium was filled with girls, who skipped lesson and came here to support their oppas, mainly Yoongi aka Suga. 

Well, Suga only allowed people who are close to him to call him by his real name, Yoongi, and this privilege was given to the Tae siblings, as they are neighbors for five years and counting. Although the first match had come to an end, the score difference was pretty big. And of course, the MVP (most valued player) was Suga, who helped to team score 20 points.