Vmin (I)

A Jimin x V story...

"Guys, how long have the both of you been playing video games?" Mama Jin sighed.

Jin had finished washing the dishes and wiping the table. And when he looked at the living room, the two addicted gamers still had their eyes guled to the screen.

"One more round hyung..." Jimin replied.

"But your 'one round' always take ages. You guys need sufficient sleep, we are gonna travel tomorrow."

"Travel? Where are we going hyung?" V continued.

"Yah Taehyung ah, have you forgotten? Tomorrow is Namjoon birthday and we're gonna visit his family, and also celebrate his birthday with them."

"Ahhhh..." the duo said in unison.

"Okay then...make sure to sleep before 12, we're leaving the house at 10am sharp tomorrow."

The 95-liners had 15 minutes of gaming session before they were interrupted by again, Jin.

"Kids...I need to tell you something again."

"Arghhh what is it hyung?" impatient Jimin grumbled as he was gonna win that round soon.

"Can you pause the game for a while?"

"Its fine hyung, I'm good at multitasking."

"Okay...so this bowl here contain seaweed soup that I just made and planning to bring to Namjoon's parent's house tomorrow. Remember not to drink it or whatsoever, that's all."

Jimin was paying attention to the screen, so now, V answered with a "ne" instead.

"Sleep early. I'm gonna bathe first," Mama Jin said.

Time passes as the 95-liners had their fingers busy on the controller. Jimin was on a winning streak that day, winning every possible match.

"Aishhh this is sooo unfair," V pouted.

"Wae?"

"Racing is your fort, that's why I keep losing!!"

"Eyyy don't giving excuses. Just admit that I'm gifted in gaming."

"Let's play my favourite game then - shooting, and we'll see who's the god of gaming."

"Sure."

Jimin's POV

And thus, while V went to change the game, I went to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

"Arghh my throat is so thirsty. And my tummy...its grumbling now."

I opened the fridge, the kitchen cabinet, everywhere to find some good stuff to munch on.

"Taehyung ah, want some potato chips?"

"Of course!!"

I gave an 'Okay' sign before selecting a flavour from the bag of chips the maknae line hid in one of the kitchen cabinet.

"Okay now...a bowl to pour the chips..."

Instantly, I saw a white bowl lying in the middle of the dinning table. I took a closer look and it was some blackish greenish filled liquid under the plastic wrap.

"Ewww what is this?!? There's mould inside!!"

Without much consideration, I peeled off the plastic wrap and poured the disgusting liquid straight into the basin.

"PARK JIMIN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" Taehyung shouted from across the room.

"Preparing the chips duh."