Hopekook (II)

After performing only Boy In Luv on stage, the vocal line were asked to leave the stage quietly as the rapper line would perform Cypher Part 3. Standing backstage staring at the monitor, my eyes were glued on Hoseok hyung as I sighed. 

"Wae yo Kookie?"

I turned to my left to see Jimin hyung hooking his arms around my shoulders (with much difficulty due to our height difference). "Still thinking about the dare?" he asked. 

"Ne."

"I need to admit, yours is kinda hard."

"Exactly hyung! I tried just now, and asked Hoseok hyung to kiss me, on the cheeks of course, but still...there wasn't any reaction down there."

"Yah Kookie! A kiss doesn't mean anything, especially one on the cheeks."

"Then what do I do hyung? I really don't wanna lose to V hyung..."

"Hmmm...let me share with you some tips! Firstly...according to my understanding of Hope hyung, he prefers guys who are tough and manly, like yours truly, instead of those full-of-aeygo type."

"Oh jinja?!?"

"Ne! Because he himself is full of aeygo, he needs someone who is tougher and controls him, a 상남자! Like your concept on stage Kookie, seducing girls like a real and sexy man," Jimin hyung smirked as he showed me a sexy stare."

"O..okay, anything else?"

"Hmm...next, since you two already had that much skinship, why not take another step further? Go for his neck Kookie, necks are always a sensitive spot. I'm sure he would be turned on immediately!"

"Jinja? You seem to be pretty knowledgeable in this area hyung..."

After rehearsal...

Taking hyung's words in mind, I paced forth and back in the waiting room. Be tough and manly...go for his neck...turn him on... I repeated that to myself for god knows how long but no! Nothing connects and form an idea ><

"Boys, please change into your costumes and we will do a final rehearsal," the coordi noona announced. 

And right after that, she pushed a row of clothes into the room. Immediately, I recognize my set of outfits and picked it out. Hoseok hyung came beside me, which made my heart flustered. 

Why am I getting nervous all of a sudden? 

I stared into space and wondered how am I supposed to face him right now? Maybe...I should just give up on the dare? Or maybe...I should try again? Urghhh god, why is this so hard? 

At this moment, I spotted Hoseok hyung about to enter the fitting room. At the speed of light, I quickly dashed towards him and held on to the door before he close it. 

Raising his eyebrows and stare at me with his big eyes, he asked, "Wae yo?"

"Hyung, can I...change with you?"

"Huh? But I'll be out soon..."

"Ani~ noona asked us to get ready asap, so...in order not to waste much time, I think it's best for us to change together," I forced out a smile awkwardly. 

"Oh okay then, come in."

And so, we stepped into that tiny cubicle. It was unexpectedly small and both of us were squeezing to even move our limbs. Leaning to a corner, I took off my shirt and hooked it on the door. At this moment, I spotted a stare from Hoseok hyung and he had his eyes set on my tummy. 

He was swallowing his saliva unknowingly and once I tried to flex it, his eyes opened even wider as his mouth let out a silent "wow". Jimin hyung is right, he do like abs. 

Tilting my head and chuckled at how fascinated my hyung looked, a sense of confidence suddenly overwhelmed me and in no time, I could feel myself turning into the chic and sexy golden maknae on stage. 

"Wae yo hyung?" I smirked.

Hoseok hyung woke up from his daze and blinked his eyes. "Huh?" he looked at me in shock, "A-aniyo! Nothing."

"Jinja?"

"N...ne," he bit his lips as he quickly turn his body over with his back facing me. 

Taking off his shirt slowly, he revealed his back with toned muscles and flawless complexion, not to mention the band of his underwear which made his backview look even hotter. 

My eyes went from his hip up to his shoulders. And...his neck. 'Go for his neck, that sensitive spot will surely turn him on.' Jimin hyung's words suddenly resounded in my brain. 

Go Jungkook, this is your only chance...

Inhaling a deep breath, I took a step forward and wrapped my arms around his waist. Hyung's body became tense immediately. He didn't say a thing, neither did I. 

I wet my lips, swallowed my saliva, before leaning in and aim for the side of his neck. I kissed it softly, placing pecks around the area. That touch made Hoseok hyung shivered, as his shoulder muscles became tense and lifted up. 

"Kookie..." he whispered, before shifting his head slowly.

"Hmmm?"

"Stop...it..."

Another warning from Jimin hyung came into my mind - never  when he asks you to stop, he doesn't mean it at all. And so, I listened to him. 

I tightened my grip around hyung's waist and pulled our bodies even closer together. Our bare bodies touched and I could feel his warmth. 

My lips continued to savour his neck, sucking every bits of flesh around it. "Urghh," he moaned, "Kookie..." It sound so nice, and now, I'm the one who is getting turned on. 

His fingers were resting on my hands, his nails sinking deeper into my arms every time I tried to suck that thin flesh on his neck. 

Finally, Hoseok hyung couldn't take it anymore. He freed himself from the hug and turned his body to face me. Leaning his back on the wall, he stared at me. His eyes were full of confusion, fear and excitement. 

He gripped my arms and looked at our undressed upper bodies. "W-what are you doing Kookie?"

"I want you hyung. I'm doing my mission."

"Didn't you complete it few hours ago?"

"Aniyo, I lied."

"Then...what is your real mission?"

I looked at him, and smirked. Leaning my face closer to his ears, I whispered, "To fuck you hyung."