Chapter 398 Preparing for Retreat

  The next day, Shen Xuyao and his group of six returned to the sect.

  Shen Yao and Fang Qingyue were surprised to see their son and grandson return. "Xu Yao, Ziming, Xuanxuan, and Ruirui are back."

  "Father, mother!"

  "Cousin, cousin, we have gained a lot this time out! Xu Yao and I have found the opportunity to advance to the eighth level. You two elders and Xu Yao have a good time catching up on old times. I will go see my grandpa. Later, Xu Yao and I are going to the Time Tower for retreat." After saying that, Wang Ziming bowed to the couple and left in a hurry.

  Seeing Wang Ziming leave, Shen Yao looked at his son in confusion. "Xu Yao, have you found a chance to advance to level eight?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Yes, father, my third brother and I will be in seclusion in a few days, and Xiaofeng will also be in seclusion. However, Xiaojin and the two children have just been promoted and need to stabilize their strength. It will take a hundred years for the children to come out of seclusion this time. Xuanxuan and Ruirui will have to ask her father and mother to take care of her."

  "What are you talking about? If I don't protect my own grandson, why should I protect others?" Staring, Shen Yao scolded his son unhappily, "Xu Yao, you are always like this, always like this" Being polite made Shen Yao very unhappy.

  "Xu Yao, don't worry about seclusion! Your father and I will take care of the two children. They are all one family, no need to talk to outsiders." At this point, Fang Qingyue smiled.

  "Thank you, father and mother." Lowering his head, Shen Xuyao immediately thanked him.

  "Where's Xiao Jin? Has she gone into seclusion?" Shen Yao guessed that her daughter-in-law must have gone into seclusion since she didn't see her.

  "Yes, he has been in seclusion for fifty years. He is reaching level eight."

  "Xu Yao, don't think too much after retreat, and retreat with peace of mind. It is difficult to advance to the eighth level. However, you and Xiaojin have very good cultivation qualifications, so you don't have to worry too much as a father. You will be promoted when you advance. After experiencing nine thunder tribulations. You can prepare some magic weapons to block the thunder tribulation. Or you can arrange a formation." After thinking about it, Shen Yao warned uneasily.

  "Father, don't worry. The child has been refining his body all year round and can withstand the nine thunder tribulations." In fact, Shen Xuyao didn't take the nine thunder tribulations seriously. Shen Xuyao felt that the most difficult thing to overcome was the ninety-nine and eighty-one thunder tribulations at the ninth level. That was the real test of life and death!

  "Well, just know it yourself." Xu Yao is a sensible person and has never let him worry about it. Therefore, Shen Yao is still very relieved about his eldest son.

  "Father, how are Chenxing and Xiaobai doing?" Fifty years have passed in a flash, and my brother must have gone into seclusion, right?

  "You don't have to worry about them. Chenxing has been in seclusion for fifty years, and he has been in seclusion since he came back. As for Xiaobai, he has been in seclusion for thirty years, and his strength has increased to the mid-seventh level. Later, he went to Machinery City to train for twenty years, and his strength After stabilizing, he went into seclusion. Xiaobai's strength is a bit low, so he will not be able to go into seclusion to reach level eight in the short term." At this point, Shen Yao frowned.