Chapter 421 People from the Flame Palace

  Three days later,

  Shen Xuyao and his party walked for three full days and finally arrived at the foot of the volcano with the richest flames.

  Wang Ziming lowered his head and looked at his horribly red and swollen feet, and shook his head helplessly. He said in his heart: This ghost place is really not the place where human soul pet masters come! I think of him, Wang Ziming, who has the strength at the early stage of the eighth level and the physique he has cultivated since childhood. If he walks barefoot outside, his feet will not be damaged at all, but here, his feet are damaged every day. covered in wounds. If Xu Yao hadn't secretly used spiritual words to treat him every day, he would have been injured even more seriously. From this, it can be seen that the Fire Tribe is really not a good place!

  Bending down, Shen Xuyao put down his wife on his back. After using the Spiritual Word Technique on Wang Ziming, Wang Ziming's feet were immediately healed. "Third brother, are you okay?"

  "It's okay. Fortunately, I have you!" At this point, Wang Ziming sighed.

  After looking at his third brother, Murong Jin looked at his man. "Is this the mountain?"

  "Yes, it's this mountain." Nodding, Shen Xuyao agreed.

  "But the flame aura on this mountain is very strong, how are we going to get up there?" At this point, Murong Jin was very depressed. The fire here is very strong. If they climb the mountain, even if they are fine, their clothes and hair will probably be burned away.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao frowned. He turned his head and looked at Wang Ziming who was standing beside him. "Third brother, do you have any good ideas?"

  After hearing his brother's question, Wang Ziming thought for a while. "I-I'll try it!"

  "Okay!" Nodding, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin retreated behind Wang Ziming.

  Murong Jin looked at his man and thought: Why did Xu Yao ask the third brother if there was anything he could do? Could it be that in the picture book story, the person who came up with the solution was also the third brother?

  Wang Ziming took out a palm-sized flag from his space ring. The red flag with many golden patterns was flying in the wind, and in the blink of an eye it grew to more than three meters high.

  "Go!" Wang Ziming shouted loudly, and the three-meter-high flag flew to the top of the mountain burning with blazing flames. The golden lines on the flag lit up with strange golden light, and the burning flames on the mountain were covered with clouds. The earth was absorbed into the flags and nourished by these flames, and the fiery red flags revealed a dazzling red light.

  This fiery red flag is called the Fire Cloud Banner. Back then, Wang Ziming heard that Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin both went to Tianyuan Mountain and found the spiritual treasures for promotion. He was yearning for it and ran to Tianyuan Mountain. At that time, Wang Ziming chose the ugliest key according to the method taught by Xu Yao. As a result, he got the treasure chest. When Wang Ziming opened it, he saw the Fire Cloud Banner. This fire cloud flag can absorb flames and release flames, and it is a growth weapon. It can be improved as the master's strength increases.

  Although Wang Ziming was somewhat disappointed when he failed to find the spiritual treasure that advanced, he spent 500 million spiritual stones on a trip to Tianyuan Mountain to get such a powerful fire-attribute magic weapon. Very happy. Afterwards, he even invited Shen Xuyao to drink. It's just that Murong Jin was in retreat at the time and didn't know about it.