Chapter 558 Qianfeng Mountain

  After Shen Xuyao left the book tower, he found a small village near the book city. Then, he bought a house in the village and arranged three formations in the house. Let the wood spirit help him protect the law. He then began to refine Tianji Soul Water. In addition to the Tianji Soul Water, Shen Xuyao also used wooden barrels to get many barrels of spiritual water from the ring space, and threw the fairy crystals into the barrels containing the spiritual water. He used this method to purify the quality of the spiritual water and upgrade the spiritual water to Immortal water, and then drink these immortal water to practice.

  I have been using fairy crystals before. If I use too much fairy crystals, the effect will be greatly reduced. Two days ago, Shen Xuyao went to collect spiritual grass in the space and found that the area beside Lingshui Lake was getting bigger and bigger, so he came up with the idea. Got this method.

  After turning the fairy crystal into fairy water, Shen Xuyao felt that the effect was much better than using fairy crystal.

  Shen Xuyao has lived in the small village for forty years. I never left during this period. I have been practicing. His strength has improved a lot, and his soul power has also obviously improved a lot.

  On this day, Murong Jin finally came out of seclusion after fifty years of seclusion.

  Shen Xuyao looked at his daughter-in-law, who was standing in front of him, and whose strength had reached the middle stage of Xuxian. He was ecstatic. "Yes, your strength has improved very quickly!"

  Murong Jin looked at his lover who was using Zhenrong and couldn't help but frown. "Why don't you change your face?"

  "It's okay. This is a small village with only about thirty households. No outsiders come here on weekdays. I have set up three tenth-level formations outside. If anyone touches the formations, I will be the first to do it. I discovered that there is also Xiaomu, and Xiaomu has been helping me protect the law."

  When Murong Jin heard what his lover said, he nodded with satisfaction. "Just be sensible."

  "Try this fairy water." As he said that, Shen Xuyao handed a cup of tea to his wife.

  Murong Jin took it and took a sip, his eyes widened. "This water is much higher than our spiritual water? Where did you get it?"

  On weekdays, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin would use the spiritual water in the space to make tea and drink it. Therefore, Murong Jin naturally knew what the spiritual water was like. However, the fairy water I drank today was obviously much higher than the spiritual water I drank on weekdays.

"Where did it come from? It came from a prodigal family. It was made by using fairy crystals to fight against water." With that, the wood spirit flew in and stood on Shen Xuyao's shoulders.

  Murong Jin was stunned when he heard this. He immediately looked at a dozen large wooden barrels that were three times larger than the bathtub. He walked over and took a look, and sure enough, the wood was filled with blue spiritual water, and a lot of fairy crystals were placed in the spiritual water. Those fairy crystals are slowly getting smaller at a speed visible to the naked eye. "Xu Yao, are you using the fairy water raised from fairy crystals?"

  "Yes, the effect of using fairy crystals for a long time is not very good, so I raised these fairy waters to drink. These fairy waters are very rich in fairy energy. I have been drinking fairy water for the past forty years to practice."

  "Oh!" Murong Jin nodded and said nothing. Indeed, they have been using Immortal Crystal for too long, so it would be a good idea to use Immortal Water instead.