Chapter 412 Jin Luo's life experience

Chapter 412 Jin Luo’s life experience

  After dinner, in Shen Rui's room.

  Shen Rui sat on the chair and looked at Jin Luo beside him gloomily. "Can't you be more polite when talking to my two fathers?"

  Looking at his angry wife, Jin Luo felt very depressed. "You two are too young. Are you not even older than me? You asked me to call you father-in-law, but I really can't say it out loud!"

  "Then if you don't call me father-in-law, why don't you speak more politely?" This guy ate, drank and feasted. He ate all the food cooked by his father and drank ten pounds of sweet-scented osmanthus wine. However, he was not polite at all to his two fathers.

  "Then shouldn't I say thank you?" At this age, it was the first time I said thank you to someone, and my wife disliked her because I had a bad tone. This made Jin Luo very frustrated.

  Seeing the man's aggrieved look, Shen Rui's anger subsided a little. "You!"

  "Okay, let's not talk about them anymore. It's getting dark and it's time to go to bed." After saying that, Jin Luo had already come over and put his wife into his arms.

  After glaring at the other person, Shen Rui slapped off the man's claws and said helplessly: "Didn't you promise to let me rest for a few days?"

  Hearing this, Jin Luo frowned. "Your body is too weak. You've only been mating for two months and you're still complaining that you're tired."

  "Can I compete with you? You are at level nine! I am only at level six!" At this point, Shen Rui sighed.

  "Yes, your strength is a bit low! You should mention it again." After thinking about it, Jin Luo also felt that his wife's strength was a bit low.

  "Before, my father and my brother accompanied me and my brother to practice in Gangfeng Cliff for thirty years. They said that when our strength was stable, we would be allowed to retreat to the seventh level. They also said that they had prepared the spiritual treasures for us to advance. ." At this point, Shen Rui smiled.

  "So, your two fathers are pretty good to you!" Did they actually find a chance for their daughter-in-law to be promoted?

  "Of course, my two fathers love me very much. This time, it's all your fault for insisting on pestering me for two months. I haven't heard from you for two months. My two fathers must be very anxious and worried. Worry about me. Daddy gets angry with me because he is too worried about me." At this point, Shen Rui sighed.

  "Even if I'm worried about you, I shouldn't hit you?" Jin Luo raised his hand and touched his wife's face distressedly.

  "It's okay. Big brother has cured me." As soon as the big brother saw that his face was swollen, he immediately used the Spiritual Word Technique. Healed his face.

  Seeing his wife's face restored to its original appearance, Jin Luo nodded with satisfaction. "Well, your elder brother's spiritual speech skills are pretty good."

  "Actually, everyone in my family is very good to me. You just spend a short time with them and don't know them well. Each of them is my family and my relative. People who are very good to me. "

  Hearing this, Jin Luo rolled his silver eyes. "Then, your brother won't bully you?"

  "No, why are you bullying me?" He and his eldest brother grew up together, and his eldest brother was the most protective of him.

  "You are a poison refiner and your brother is a spiritual speaker. Maybe he will look down on you and bully you?" Jin Luo would say this because in his family, there is no harmony between brothers and sisters. fight.