Chapter 468 Rush to Haicheng

  Three days later, Shen Xuyao and his group of twenty-three people left the sect on a flying magic weapon.

  Sitting in Shen Xuyao's cabin, Wang Ziming, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin started chatting.

  "Third brother, I have set the automatic driving mode of the flying magic weapon. I only need to add spiritual stones every three days."

  Hearing this, Wang Ziming nodded. "Okay, don't worry, leave this matter to me."

  "Also, the third brother should also take care of the twenty disciples in the flying magic weapon. They can take turns guarding the cab and deal with emergencies." After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao said.

  Although Wang Ziming is not the young master, he is the grandson of the sect master after all. It is perfect for him to come forward to manage those disciples. Those disciples may not listen to him and Murong, but they must not dare not to listen to Wang Ziming. of.

  "Okay, I'll make arrangements soon." Nodding, Wang Ziming agreed.

  "I selected the materials in the sect's warehouse. In this half month, I will refine two magic weapons for each of the three of us. Third brother, I will refine two pairs of axes for you, or one pair. Son’s axe, and then refine another magical weapon?”

After hearing Shen Xuyao's inquiry, Wang Ziming thought for a while. "Let's refine axes! I'm not used to using other magic weapons."

  "Okay." Nodding, Shen Xuyao agreed.

  "Xu Yao, you have a rest today. Tomorrow you can go into seclusion and refine the weapons, and let Murong protect you. As for other things, just leave them to me. I will take care of those twenty people, and I will also take care of the flying magical weapons. . I’ll call you when we get there. Don’t worry, nothing will happen.” After thinking about it, Wang Ziming made a simple division of labor.

  "Okay, just do as the third brother said." Nodding, Shen Xuyao accepted Wang Ziming's arrangement.

  "Third brother, go back and talk to the others. Just say that Xu Yao is in seclusion and ask them not to come to disturb us." After thinking for a while, Murong Jin added.

  "Okay, I'll talk to them later."

  …………………………

  After Wang Ziming left, Shen Xuyao took out a long sword with green light and handed it to Murong Jin. "Murong, this is the Tianmu Sword, and it is also a growth weapon. Its quality is not inferior to your Qingtian Sword, and it can also be used to arrange various formations. When you go to Haicheng in a few days, you can use this Get a sword!"

  "This sword looks really good. Do you want me to temporarily terminate the contract with Qingtian Sword and contract to use this sword first?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Yes, you can't use the Sky Sword, Immortal Beaming Rope and Wooden Vine Ring in Haicheng. Because you have used these three magic weapons in the 48th District and the seven sub-spaces."

  Murong Jin nodded after hearing his lover's words. "Yes, I understand." After saying that, Murong Jin took off the rattan ring on his finger with some reluctance and put it into his own space.

  "With your two materials, what magic weapon do you want?"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin thought for a while. "Let's refine them all into magic swords! Since we are going to kill monsters, the magic weapons will inevitably be damaged. If you have a few more swords, you can use them interchangeably."