Chapter 509 The competition begins

  Looking at Shen Xuyao, who was sitting in a chair and drinking tea with a calm expression, Yun Hai felt angry and itched his teeth. "Okay, you don't have time. If you want to refine the potion, you need to earn fairy crystals. Now I will offer you one million fairy crystals as a lottery. You and Zhenzhen compete. If you win Zhenzhen, you will get one million fairy crystals. You. Do you dare?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao shook his head seriously. "Don't dare."

  Hearing Shen Xuyao's answer, Yunhai almost fell down on the spot because of his anger. His whole face was strangely twisted with anger. "What are you afraid of?"

  "I don't have fairy crystals. I only have a hundred fairy crystals in my space ring." Speaking of this, Shen Xuyao looked helpless.

  "Nonsense, how could you not have immortal crystals? You earned 300,000 immortal crystals from my sixth sister's order. How could you not even get one million immortal crystals?" In response to Shen Xuyao's words, Yunhai was alone. I don’t believe every word.

  "Yes, I earned a lot of fairy crystals, right? But I gave them to my wife. As a man, you have to support your family? The hundred fairy crystals I have are for my cultivation at night."

  Hearing what Shen Xuyao said, Yunhai looked at Murong Jin who was sitting beside him. "My fiancée wants to gamble with your partner, do you dare?"

  Looking at the furious Yun Hai, Murong Jin raised his eyebrows. "Why should I gamble? Once the fairy crystal is in my hands, it is mine. Why should I spend it on you?"

  Looking at the two of them, Yunhai gritted his teeth and said, "Hey, you two really make a couple!"

  "Yes, we were originally a couple!" Nodding, Shen Xuyao agreed.

  "Actually, the winner has already been decided. Is there any need to compete? If Hu Zhenzhen can refine the cold spirit potion, Miss Six will not look far away and find my man to refine this potion. Therefore, Hu Zhenzhen's potion skills are not as good as My man." Xu Yao is a spiritual speaker, and no pharmacist can compare to him.

  Seeing the contempt in Murong Jin's eyes, Hu Zhenzhen couldn't help clenching her fists. "Cold Spirit Potion is not a potion that I am good at. Even if Zhang Xu beats me in Cold Spirit Potion, I will not accept it."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin rolled his eyes. "What does it have to do with us whether you accept it or not?"

  "you……"

  Hu Zhenzhen pointed at Murong Jin with her hand, her face livid, but she couldn't say a word.

  Looking at the livid face of Hu Zhenzhen, Shen Xuyao said: "Could it be that Miss Hu went to a dangerous place and met a fairy monster and said to the fairy monster, don't eat me, I am a pharmacist and you are a fairy monster. You are better at fighting than me, but I don't accept your disapproval. Fighting is not my specialty, but refining potions is my strength?"

  Hearing this, Yun Feiyu twitched the corner of his mouth and almost stopped laughing.

  "I……"

  Hu Zhenzhen was ashamed and embarrassed by what Shen Xuyao said. She was so angry that she was dizzy for a moment, but she couldn't think of anything to say to refute what the other party said.

  "Nothing in this world is fair. You have a better family background than mine and you have a backing. I am not convinced, but what can I do to you? If you are not convinced, you can only be dissatisfied in your heart. There is no point in speaking out." To be honest, Shen Xuyao really hates this kind of self-righteous second-generation Xiu Xiu, especially those with princess disease like Hu Zhenzhen. She thought she was the queen? Does everyone have to listen to her and follow her wishes?