Chapter 473 The Xuanyuan family's plan

Chapter 473 The Xuanyuan family’s plan

  Seeing Xuanyuan Jian sit back on the chair, Uncle Xuanyuan looked at him. "Fourth brother, eldest brother has something to ask you?"

  Hearing this, Xuanyuan Jian raised his eyebrows. "Oh, I wonder what the elder brother is talking about?"

  "It's about Shen Xuyao, Wang Ziming and Murong Jin. You and the three of them fought against sea monsters in Haicheng. After being together for fifty years, you should know more or less about them. So, brother, I want to ask you, they It’s a matter of three people.”

  Looking at his elder brother, Xuanyuan Jian was even more confused. "Why, eldest brother is interested in the three of them?"

  "I suspect that the deaths of our six brothers are related to these three people. They may be the murderers."

  Hearing this, Xuanyuan Jian's expression changed, but it soon returned to normal. "But, my eldest brother told me before that the fifth, sixth, seventh, thirteenth, fourteenth, and fifteenth brothers were killed by three poison masters?"

  "Yes, I always thought that the six younger brothers were killed by three poison masters from the Five Poison Sect, but later after some investigation, I found that there was no poison master in the Five Poison Sect whose soul pet was Lan Youhua. Later, I got a piece of news from the Xue family. It was said that Wang Ziming's magical weapon was a pair of Qiankun axes, and that Wang Ziming once went to Tianyuan Mountain and got a Fire Cloud Banner from Tianyuan Mountain. These two magic weapons happened to be the ones used by the three murderers." After saying this, Uncle Xuanyuan couldn't help but frown.

  "Indeed, Wang Ziming used an axe. However, he has been killing sea beasts in Haicheng for fifty years. I have never seen him use the Qiankun axe. The ax he used has been changed ten times, but it is not Qiankun. He has never used the axe, Fire Cloud Banner. However, his soul pet Little Taotie can use ice attacks, and has a turtle shell on its back and a golden eye between its eyebrows. It is not very similar to Wang Zixuan's soul pet. Same." I have seen Wang Zixuan's soul pet Xuanyuan Sword. It is also a green little Taotie, but it is completely different from Wang Ziming's Taotie. It cannot use ice attacks, nor does it have a third eye or a turtle shell.

  In fact, when he first saw the prince's soul pet, Xuanyuan Jian also felt it was very strange and thought: How could this Taotie have a turtle shell? He also has a golden eye. Isn't that weird?

  "Ice attack? How is it possible? Taotie's attack is the fog of chaos."

  After hearing his father's words, Xuanyuan Jian looked at him. "I don't know what the specific situation is."

  "Where is Shen Xuyao? Do you know about Shen Xuyao's situation?"

  "Shen Xuyao, his magic weapon is a gun, but it's not the purple thunder gun that big brother said. It's just a very ordinary silver gun. Moreover, he doesn't have any ice chains or purple thunder gloves. I saw the magic weapon he used most The weapon is a seal, called the Golden Phoenix Seal. When thrown out, it will emit a phoenix cry. Moreover, Shen Xuyao is from the Shen family. He is a spiritual speaker, not a poison refiner. This is a well-known thing. His spiritual speaker stone I I’ve seen it too.”

  When Shen Xuyao was in Haicheng, the most commonly used magical weapon was indeed the Golden Phoenix Seal, but what Xuanyuan Sword didn't know was that. Shen Xuyao contracted another magic weapon - the golden seal because he lost the ice chain.

  "No, I did not suspect that Shen Xuyao was a poison master. In fact, the object of my suspicion was Murong Jin. Because when Murong Jin entered the Tianmang Sect, he entered the sect as a servant of Shen Xuyao and did not act normally. The process is a step-by-step screening process. Therefore, I suspect that this person may be a poison master."