Chapter 549 Green Tea Blue Moon

  A month later, there was an auction in Purple Jade City. Lan Da, Lan Peng, Xiong Lin and Hong Yu came to the auction together. As soon as the four people entered the auction house, they were greeted by many people watching. Many blue jade rabbits and red jade rabbits took the initiative to say hello to Landa, and many red jade rabbits and monks from the human, magpie, white-tailed jackal, butterfly, and bear tribes also came to say hello.

  The four people were surrounded by everyone, and they could only deal with the crowd.

  Standing aside, Lan Yue looked at Hong Yu, who was standing next to Lan Peng in the crowd, and her delicate little face was distorted. He was obviously her man, but now he was snatched away by that Hongyu. It was really abominable.

The Bear Clan also sent people to attend the auction this time. The people attending the auction were the Fourth Prince, the Fifth Prince, the Sixth Prince, and the Great Elder of the Bear Clan. A total of four people came, and Xiong Lin followed the Bear Clan people. We went to the Bear Clan’s box together.

  Lan Da's family of three also went to their private room on the second floor. As soon as Lan Peng took Hong Yu's hand and sat down, he discovered that Lan Yue and Lan Yue's father, the Sixth Elder, also walked into the private room.

  "Sixth Elder, this is our box."

  The sixth elder looked at Lan Peng's unhappy face and showed a careless smile. "There are not enough private rooms on the second floor. My private room was given to distinguished guests from the Butterfly Clan. Therefore, I can only share a private room with the fifth elder. Wouldn't the fifth elder mind?"

  Landa smiled slightly when he heard this. "How is that possible? You and I have been brothers for many years, so it's only natural that we share the same box."

  "Thank you very much, Fifth Elder." After saying that, Sixth Elder sat down with his daughter. Lan Yue immediately sat next to Lan Peng.

  Lan Peng didn't even bother to look at Lan Yue sitting on the left. His eyes moved directly to the right and fell on Hong Yu. "Why didn't you wear the hairpin I bought for you yesterday?"

  Hong Yu met Lan Peng's gentle gaze, pursed her lips and smiled. "I don't want to wear it."

  "Why are you reluctant to part with it? If you like it, I will buy you a few more tomorrow and you can wear them differently."

  In the past, Lan Peng's monthly pocket money was only enough for him to spend on himself, and there was nothing left at all. Life is tight. Hongyu's family is in business, and Hongyu has no shortage of immortal crystals, so Hongyu often supplements Lan Peng and buys him various cultivation resources.

  At this moment, Lan Peng was hanging around with Shen Xuyao, receiving money from patients, earning money from selling potions with Shen Xuyao, and earning money from selling magic weapons. Each amount was not a small amount. With the Immortal Crystal on his body, Lan Peng naturally became generous to the people around him. He would often buy gifts for his two brothers, his mother, and his beloved woman Hong Yu.

  When Hongyu heard this, the smile on her face suddenly widened. In fact, she has been secretly in love with Lan Peng for many years. But in the past, Lan Peng only had Lan Yue in his heart, and she could only be his "good friend" and "good brother." Later, when Lan Peng failed to advance, she stayed with him all the time, and saw that Lan Peng was having a hard time every day. Decadent, often drinking to drown her sorrows, Hongyu feels sorry for her. Secretly kissed Lan Peng.

  Later, the two had physical intimacy, and Hongyu took the initiative to confess to Lan Peng. Lan Peng was a little hesitant at the time. He was afraid that he would never be able to advance to level nine, and he didn't want to implicate Hongyu. However, Hongyu said that her bloodline was not high and she might not be able to advance to the ninth level. She wanted to be a partner with him and have a child who could advance to the ninth level. In the end, Lan Peng was moved by Hong Yu's true love and agreed to be with Hong Yu.