Chapter 563 Queen of the Ant Tribe

  The guests and hosts enjoyed the meal. After the meal, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin left directly. Huo De also returned home with his son and daughter.

  Huode sat on a chair and looked at the three children kneeling in front of him, his face unusually gloomy. The fifth young master, the sixth young lady and the seventh young lady all had fear on their faces. They lowered their heads and knelt in front of their father in a depressed manner. In front of him, he didn't dare to express his anger.

  Huode's eyes fell on the fifth young master. "Lao Wu, I know you are jealous of your elder brother. You also hate me and hate me for not giving you a blessing ring."

  "No, no, no, I don't dare, I don't dare." Shaking his head, the Fifth Young Master hurriedly denied it. No matter what he thought in his heart, he didn't dare to show the slightest hint of disobedience on his face.

  Huo De snorted coldly after hearing this. "Lao Wu, Lao Six, Lao Seven, you three, please listen to me clearly. It's not that I won't give you blessing rings, but that the twenty blessing rings we bought at home were found by your eldest brother Huo Xuan himself. I bought it through my connections. I just sponsored him some fairy crystals. Because he bought the blessing ring, he has the final say on how to distribute it. At this point, it is useless for you to be jealous. If you have the ability, you Just go find Jiang Yuan, if he is willing to sell you blessing rings, I can also sponsor some fairy crystals to buy you blessing rings."

  When the three people heard this, their faces were very ugly. He said in his heart: They just offended someone, how could they sell them a blessing ring?

  "Don't always be so ambitious and always jealous of your elder brother. Facts have proved that some people don't know how to cherish even if God gives them opportunities. It was certainly his luck that your elder brother was able to meet Jiang Yuan back then. What about you? Originally, today is This is the best opportunity for you to make friends with Jiang Yuan, but have you seized this opportunity?"

  Hearing their father's question, the three people's faces turned even darker. Yes, they failed to seize the opportunity. Not only did they fail to make friends with Jiang Yuan, they also left a very bad impression on him.

  Huode looked at the three of them and said nothing more. "Go back and prepare to go into seclusion immediately! Don't let me see you again within a hundred years. I will be upset when I see you."

  "Yes, father." In response, the three of them did not dare to say anything more and left the room respectfully.

  ………………………………

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin returned to the inn. They took a shower and changed into clean clothes.

  "Do the fifth brother, sixth sister and seventh sister of Huo Xuan have a bad relationship with Huo Xuan? Is it okay to not see Huo Xuan like that?"

  When Shen Xuyao heard this, he couldn't help but laugh. "Brothers and sisters in a big family have a competitive relationship. How can there be any family ties? As far as I know, Huo Xuan is the eldest son, and his second, third and fourth brothers are also legitimate sons. Their brothers The relationship between the four of them is very good. They can be said to be brothers who talk about everything. As for the other concubine brothers and concubine sisters, their relationship with him is not so good. If I am not wrong, Flame’s hundred blessings The ring probably wasn't given to those three people, that's why they didn't want to see Huo Xuan so much."

  When Murong Jin heard this, he nodded understandingly. "That's right!"

  "According to my understanding of Huo Xuan, the hundred blessing rings are probably divided into five points. Huo De and their four brothers each have twenty blessing rings. Huo De only has twenty blessing rings in his hand. Remove and sell them. Of the ten he gave to the queen, he only had ten blessing rings left. However, in addition to his four legitimate sons, he also had a group of concubines and concubines, as well as several concubines he liked very much. In addition, his wife's natal family He is a big noble and has three uncles. It can be said that a lot of people grabbed ten blessing rings, so Huode's blessing ring should not be divided among those three."