Chapter 419 Obtaining the Xuan Bing Bead

  With Xiaoyan's help, Wang Ziming successfully obtained the Xuan Bingzhu. Soon, the ice palace that trapped the three people disappeared in front of their eyes and turned into nothing. Shen Xuyao, Murong Jin and Wang Ziming returned to the maple leaf forest again.

  Seeing the three people suddenly appearing in the maple leaf forest, many soul pet masters' eyes fell on the three people.

  "The three Taoists are so lucky! I don't know what good treasure I have found. Can you take it out for us to appreciate?" As he said, a fat monk wearing black cassocks smiled towards Shen Xuyao and the others. Bian'er came over.

  "Seeking death!" Murong Jin raised his hand and threw the crystal chessboard and smashed it towards the great monk.

  Seeing his wife take action, Shen Xuyao also immediately took action, attacking the great monk directly with an ice blue chain.

  The great monk showed a shining golden Zen staff and raised his hand to block Murong Jin's crystal chessboard. However, Shen Xuyao's chains were wrapped around his body. A biting cold air came out of the chain and quickly penetrated the great monk's body.

  With a scream, the great monk was frozen into an ice sculpture. Shen Xuyao took back his ice chain and took away the great monk's space ring. Murong Jin also put away his crystal chessboard.

  Looking at the frozen body of the great monk, everyone was stunned by this scene. No one expected that Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin would act so resolutely and kill a late-eighth-level soul pet master.

  While everyone was shocked, Shen Xuyao immediately used the Spiritual Word Technique. He took Murong Jin and Wang Ziming away directly.

  Shen Xuyao used the Spiritual Word Technique twice in succession and led the two of them to a barren mountain. After checking to make sure that no one was chasing them, and that there were no other soul pet masters or other monsters here, the three of them took out the cave, arranged the formation, and settled here.

  Wang Ziming's injury was not healed yet. After staying, he healed his injuries alone in the cave. Shen Xuyao and Murong sat in their caves and looked at each other.

  "These shameless bastards came to rob us when they saw that we got the spiritual treasure." At this point, Murong Jin was very angry.

  "No, these bastards should let my wife go out and poison them." Nodding, Xiaoyan said the same.

  Flying out of Murong Jin's sea of consciousness, Xiaolan looked helplessly at her master. "Master, why don't you let me out?"

  "There are too many people over there. I'm afraid if I let you out, they will attack us even more crazily." The poison refiner doesn't have a good reputation to begin with. If those people know that the treasure was robbed by a poison refiner, If I leave, I'm afraid I won't let it go.

  "Don't worry, they didn't chase us. I used two teleportations. This place is far away from District 48. Even if they wanted to chase us, they couldn't catch up with us." Shen Xuyao was still very confident in his spiritual speech skills.

After looking at his lover, Murong Jin looked at Xiaolan and Xiaoyan. "You two go to Dual Cultivation first. I have something to say to Xu Yao."

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan couldn't help but look at Murong Jin. "What are you talking about? Whispering? Or do you also want to practice dual cultivation with my master? I can't tell, you are quite proactive!"

  Murong Jin blushed uncomfortably when Xiao Yan said this.

  "Why do you talk so much nonsense?" As he spoke, Shen Xuyao took Xiaolan and Xiaoyan into his sea of consciousness.