Chapter 569 The Mermaid King proposes marriage

  After Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin helped Xiong Lin improve his bloodline, they left the Bear Clan. He rushed directly to Purple Jade City, the royal city of the Rabbit Clan. At this moment, the people from the mermaid tribe and the magpie tribe have been waiting in the palace of the rabbit tribe for a long time.

  The Purple Jade Rabbit King and Queen, as well as the Mermaid King and Magpie King met with Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin in the rabbit clan's palace. After the meeting, the Purple Jade Rabbit King immediately introduced everyone.

  This was the first time Shen Xuyao saw the Mermaid King. Although the Mermaid King was a man, he looked very handsome. There is a certain natural nobility in his handsomeness. The Mermaid King is the power of the Immortal King in the middle stage. The Mermaid King brought many people, including seven daughters, five elders and five sons.

  The Magpie King is a bit thin in stature and not very handsome in appearance, but he looks very shrewd and has the strength of a mid-stage Immortal King. He brought with him five elders and five princes. Among them was a fifth prince who was wearing bright yellow monk robes and bright red cassocks, who stood out particularly conspicuously.

  When Shen Xuyao saw Kong Ming coming, he couldn't help but curl his lips towards him. Kong Ming also smiled and nodded to Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin. However, both parties had a tacit understanding and no one said hello.

  After some introduction, Shen Xuyao looked at the three Immortal Kings. "His Majesty the Mermaid King, His Majesty the Magpie King, and His Majesty the Rabbit King. I have been trading with other Immortal Kings before. I am really sorry to keep the three Immortal Kings waiting for so long."

  "Nephew Jiang Xian, you don't have to be polite. We didn't wait a few days." With a smile, the Purple Jade Rabbit King said nonchalantly.

  "Yes, yes, we are here to catch up with the Rabbit King."

  "Yes, it's rare for the three of us to get together!"

  When Shen Xuyao heard what the three Immortal Kings said, he nodded slightly. "Thank you to the three Immortal Kings for their strength, let's start trading!"

  "Nephew Jiang, don't worry. My daughters are good at singing and dancing. How about letting them perform a song and dance for my nephew?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao looked at the Mermaid King who was speaking. He nodded helplessly. "That's fine!"

  The mermaid king received the other party's consent and winked at the seven daughters on the side. The seven mermaid princesses immediately came to the red carpet in the center of the palace. The five princes of the mermaid tribe on the side took out musical instruments to accompany them. , seven character princesses dance gracefully. Dancing and singing at the same time, the voice is gentle and clear, just like the oriole coming out of the valley.

  Looking at these seven princesses again, they wear seven-color gemstones on their heads, their faces are covered with thin veils, and they wear sexy dance skirts, revealing their slender and soft waists and a pair of jade feet, with ankles and wrists. They all wear bell bracelets and anklets, and they also wear waist chains on their waists. They make clear and sweet sounds as the dancers dance gracefully.

  After the dance, everyone applauded, and Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin also applauded in unison.

  "Nephew Jiang Xian, what do you think of our mermaid clan's singing and dancing?"

  Shen Xuyao nodded slightly when he heard the Mermaid King's question. "I have long heard that the mermaid tribe is good at singing and dancing. Today, when I saw it, it was indeed well-deserved. The seven princesses sang beautifully and danced gracefully. It is indeed a feast for the eyes."