Chapter 570 Empty Prophecy

  The Magpie King led a group of people back to the guest room where they lived. He looked at the fifth prince Kong Ming with a gloomy expression. "Lao Wu, didn't you say that this trip went well and that you could buy a blessing ring? Why did Jiang Yuan suddenly run away?"

  Kong Ming looked at his father and sighed quietly. "Amitabha, the young monk also said that the donor should not make wrong decisions. The donor didn't listen to the young monk, didn't he?"

  The Magpie King was a little unhappy when he heard this. "Why did I make such a mistake? I am doing this for the good of the Magpie clan, and for the sake of your four brothers, okay?"

  "Amitabha, donor, you are too greedy."

  When the Magpie King heard this, he glared at his son fiercely. "Lao Wu, don't beg me for help, think of a way quickly."

  The Magpie King knew that his fifth son was a born Buddha, and many things that he could not solve could be solved by the fifth son. Therefore, he specially brought the person here this time.

  "Amitabha, the donor, the young monk is already at the peak of the Void Immortal, and is in urgent need of blessing rings. If the young monk helps the donor buy back two hundred blessing rings, how much can the young monk get?"

When the Magpie King heard this, he was very angry. "Hey, little bastard, are you waiting for me here?"

  "Amitabha, why should a young monk do something that is not beneficial?"

  "Fifth brother, Buddhist disciples are compassionate. You should love all living beings and be selfless."

  "Yes, Fifth Brother, don't you sound like a Buddhist disciple when you talk like this?"

  Kong Ming looked at his two younger brothers who were laughing at him and couldn't help but laugh. "To educate the world and save all sentient beings, we naturally need to be compassionate. But if you want to control someone, you must also have Vajra methods. Only with a Bodhisattva's heart and Vajra methods can you educate a person and benefit the common people there."

  "Okay, okay, then just tell me, how much do you want?"

  "Amitabha, the young monk wants fifty blessing rings."

  "Fifty pieces? Are you kidding me? I only have two hundred pieces. I'll give you fifty pieces. How do I divide the remaining one hundred and fifty pieces?"

  Kongming looked at his furious father and said with a dull expression: "Amitabha, donor, please don't lie. You don't have one hundred and fifty blessing rings, and you don't have one now."

  The Magpie King jumped angrily when he saw his son's expressionless face. "I really owed you a debt in my last life, and I actually gave birth to a bastard like you."

  "Amitabha, the donor and the young monk have a father-son bond. That is because the young monk has saved the donor three times and protected the donor from catastrophes three times. Therefore, the donor owes the young monk karma and becomes the father of the young monk. He needs to protect the young monk for three thousand years. After repaying this cause and effect, the young monk will leave and no longer let the donor worry about the young monk."

  The Magpie King looked at his son who spoke so naturally and gritted his teeth in anger, but could not utter a word.

  "Father, fifth brother, please stop arguing. Let's discuss the blessing ring, right?"

  "The young monk did a divination yesterday. If we can buy the blessing ring within ten days, we can buy it successfully. If we cannot buy it within ten days, then it will be impossible to buy it again in the next six hundred years. "