Chapter 402 Murong Jin Level 8

  Half a year later, on a desert island.

  Wang Ziming stood aside with a small blue gourd in his hand, dutifully helping to collect the blue poison gas escaping from Murong Jin's body. Shen Xuyao, on the other hand, was waiting anxiously, his eyes never leaving the promoted lover.

  "Boom, boom, boom..."

  Thunder and lightning struck Murong Jin crazily as if they were free of charge.

  Murong Jin was injured all over his body, but Shen Xuyao was unable to use spiritual words to heal him. Because, when Murong Jin was promoted, if Shen Xuyao used spiritual words to help, it would be equivalent to interfering with the thunder tribulation and would only make the thunder tribulation worse. Therefore, Shen Xuyao prepared a lot of healing potions for his wife in advance.

  Murong Jin took out the potion, raised his head and drank two of them. The injuries on his body have improved a lot under the nourishment of the medicine. But soon, a new thunderstorm struck again. The old wounds haven't healed yet and new ones have been added.

  Fortunately, there were only nine thunder tribulations, and Murong Jin gritted his teeth and endured them. Finally, he successfully advanced to level eight.

  As soon as his wife's promotion was over, Shen Xuyao was the first to fly over and hurriedly helped the weak Murong Jin up from the ground. "Treat, stop bleeding, replenish vitality, and replenish spiritual power." Shen Xuyao used the Spiritual Word Technique four times as soon as he opened his mouth.

  With the help of Shen Xuyao's spiritual speech technique, Murong Jin's injuries healed at a speed visible to the naked eye.

  "Xu Yao, you advanced before me?" Murong Jin was confused when she found out that her lover actually advanced to level eight before me.

  "Yes, Xu Yao and I have both been promoted. Murong, congratulations on your promotion to level eight." Wang Ziming came over and congratulated Murong Jin with a smile.

  "Third brother." Murong Jin greeted the other party with a smile.

  "Go back and talk." After saying that, Shen Xuyao picked up Murong Jin and took Wang Ziming back to the sect directly using the Spiritual Word Technique.

  After returning to the sect, Wang Ziming went home directly without disturbing Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin.

  Shen Xuyao carried Murong Jin back to their residence, put his wife on the bed, carefully helped her take off the tattered clothes, and changed her into clean clothes.

  Looking at his worried lover, Murong Jin smiled. "Don't worry, I'll be fine in just a few days. How come you advanced before me?"

  "Oh, my third brother and I went to the Tower of Time. After a hundred years of seclusion, we successfully advanced to level eight."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. "Time Tower? Time Tower in the sect? Isn't it expensive to go there?"

  "Third brother invited me to go. I didn't spend the spirit stone." Without the help of third brother, Shen Xuyao would not have been able to advance to level eight so quickly.

  "Ah, third brother, I'm inviting you!" Murong Jin didn't expect this.

  "Well, the third brother said he was very grateful to me for helping him find the spiritual treasure that advanced to the eighth level, so he invited me to the Time Tower."