Chapter 487 Wanghai Town

  One month later,

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin lived in the small town for a month. During this month, the couple learned a lot of news. For example, the town they live in now is called Wanghai Town. This town belongs to the Yao Clan and belongs to the Mermaid Clan in the West Sea.

  The Lower Heaven Territory is divided into two regions: eastern and western. The human race lives in the east, and the nine demon races live in the west.

  The eastern part is divided into two areas: the southern area and the northern area. The southern area is home to spiritual root monks, and the northern area is home to soul pet masters. There are five big cities in the southern area, namely Dan City, Fu City, Formation City, Weapon City and Sword City. The city lords in these five cities are all Immortal Kings. There are also five big cities in the North District: Baihua City, Tianmang City, Machinery City, Card City, and Magic City. The city lords in these five cities are also Immortal Kings. In other words, there are ten immortal kings in the human race.

  The nine major monster clans in the west are the mermaid clan in the West Sea, the black dragon clan in the east sea, and the purple jade rabbit clan, butterfly clan, ant clan, rat clan, bear clan, magpie clan, and white-tailed jackal clan on land. The nine demon kings among the nine races are also in the realm of fairy kings.

  The Mermaid Tribe and the Black Dragon Tribe are affiliated races of the Dragon Clan in the Upper Heaven Region, the Magpie Clan is an affiliated race of the Phoenix Clan in the Upper Heaven Region, the Bear Clan is an affiliated race of the White Tiger Clan in the Upper Heaven Region, the White-tailed Jackal Clan is an affiliated race of the Wolf Clan in the Upper Heaven Region, and the Butterfly Clan They are a subsidiary race of the Jinpeng Clan in the Upper Heaven Territory, the Ant Clan is a subsidiary race of the Spider Kingdom of the Upper Heaven Territory, the Purple Jade Rabbit Clan is a subordinate race of the Fox Clan of the Upper Heaven Territory, and the Rat Clan is a subordinate race of the Snake Clan of the Upper Heaven Territory. Every race has its own background.

  Shen Xuyao found out that the four races, Phoenix Clan, Fox Clan, Wolf Clan, and Snake Clan, were all in the Shangtian Territory. Therefore, he felt that Xiaobai's family of three, Xiaocai's couple, Fengyinglang and Xiaojin, these seven people might all be in the Shangtian Realm. As for his son Xuanxuan, it's hard to say. It may be in the upper heaven domain, or it may be in the middle heaven domain.

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin inquired about the route to Zhongtian Territory and Shangtian Territory. I found two methods. The first one is to take the space corridor. This is the fastest method, but it is also the most dangerous method, because there are often space storms in the space corridor. If you don't do it well, you will die directly. In the space corridor. Usually there is only one kind of person who uses this kind of space tunnel, and that is the Immortal Emperor. Because the Immortal Emperor's strength is relatively high, even if he encounters a space storm, he can easily resolve it. For this reason, the space corridor is also called the Emperor's Path, which means the path that only the Immortal Emperor can take.

  The second method, which is also the most common method, is to travel across the galaxy by flying magic weapon to the Middle Heaven Realm and the Upper Heaven Realm. This method also has certain limitations, that is, the flying magic weapon must be level 11. Flying magic weapons of too low a level cannot travel across the galaxy.

  The eleventh-level flying magic weapon is the Immortal King's vehicle. How easy is it to get such a flying magic weapon? Even if you don't buy your own flying magic weapon and take a public flying magic weapon, you still need a huge sum of money to pay for the ride.