Chapter 415 Ice Clan Ruins

  The three of them, Shen Xuyao, rested in the inn for one night and went to the 48th District the next day. They were worried about meeting acquaintances, so the three of them disguised themselves in advance and put on masks.

  When you hear the name District 48, you will think that it is a very big place. But, in fact, the forty-eight districts are talking about forty-eight sub-spaces that coexist. And these forty-eight spaces are actually in the same forest. This forest is the entrance to District 48 and the exit to District 48.

  This forest is very large. There are maple trees growing in the forest. There are many maple trees that are thirty meters high, and there are also many maple trees that are ten or twenty meters high. The fiery red maple leaves are as passionate as fire, and they are so beautiful at first glance. Although this maple forest is beautiful, the aura of this forest is very weak because there are too many connecting spaces.

  Arriving outside the woods, Shen Xuyao stopped, followed by Murong Jin and Wang Ziming. Shen Xuyao took out two blue chains, one locked Murong Jin's arm, and locked Murong Jin's left arm with his right arm. The other one locked Wang Ziming's arm, locking Wang Ziming's right arm and Shen Xuyao's left arm together.

Looking down at the chain, Wang Ziming frowned. "Locked like this, it won't be convenient for fighting!"

  "There is no other way. If you don't want to be separated, you have to lock her up." This method was not what Shen Xuyao thought of, but the heroine's. In the original work, the heroine, hero and Wang Ziming are locked in this way. The heroine is in the middle, with two men on the left and right.

  In the original work, Wang Ziming loved the heroine deeply. In order to help the heroine hunt for treasure, he made great contributions in the 48th area! It's a pity that in the end, Wang Ziming didn't end well and was killed by the male protagonist.

  "Yes." After thinking about it, Wang Ziming also felt that this method was better.

  Xiaoyan flew out of Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness and turned into a little fox. He landed on Shen Xuyao's shoulder and looked at the maple leaf forest in front of him. "Where are there forty-eight spaces? There are only thirty-two. Master, your map is not accurate at all."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao sighed helplessly. "This District 48 has existed for many years. Some spaces will die naturally, and some spaces will die after losing their precious treasures. This is also a normal thing!"

  "Yes, Xu Yao is right. The name of these forty-eight districts existed thousands of years ago. At that time, many ancient races had already been exterminated. Therefore, from then on, this place was named Tianmang The most dangerous place on the mainland. There is an endless stream of soul pet masters coming to explore. Tens of thousands of years have passed in this blink of an eye. It is normal to have a few missing spaces." Nodding, Wang Ziming immediately made a decision Understand.

  After looking at Wang Ziming, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Let's go and take a look."

  "Although it is chained, everyone should follow closely! Lest the three of us are separated." As he spoke, Murong Jin grabbed his lover's hand uneasily and held his partner's hand tightly.

  I saw a couple holding hands. Wang Ziming smiled helplessly and grabbed Shen Xuyao's arm.

  After looking at the two of them, Shen Xuyao led them into the maple leaf forest.

  Although District 48 is the most dangerous place in Tianmang Continent and has a notorious reputation, there are many soul pet masters who come here to explore. It can be said that this place is like a large market. Many men and women are walking into the woods in groups. Some are whispering, some are tense and cautious, and some are just strolling. It looks like your own back garden, and you can walk around calmly and calmly.