Chapter 459 The ruins of the giants

  When Murong Jin heard what her lover said, she felt very sad and reached out to hold her lover's hand.

  Shen Xuyao slowly turned his head and met Murong Jin's gentle realization. Their eyes met and the two of them smiled at each other. "As long as you don't leave me."

  "Of course, I will never leave you." After saying that, Murong Jin tightened his hold on Shen Xuyao's hand.

  After receiving the promise from her lover, Shen Xuyao smiled. As long as I have you, I'll be fine.

  "The Three Treasures will never leave me." As he said this, Wang Ziming summoned his soul pet and hugged the little Taotie with a look of reluctance on his face.

  As if sensing his master's uneasiness, Sanbao obediently lay in Wang Ziming's arms and rolled his eyes. "Where am I sleeping? Why did you bring me out? No fight? Just to smooth my hair?"

  Staring at Sanbao in his arms, Wang Ziming remained silent and kept smoothing Sanbao's hair with his hands.

  "Xiao Yuan, let's go to the city to find an opportunity!" Feng Yinglang sensed that Shen Xuyao and the others were not in a good mood, so he immediately changed the subject.

  Hearing Feng Yinglang's words, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Let's go into the city." With that said, Shen Xuyao led the others into the city gate.

  Walking on the spacious street, Shen Xuyao and the others found that there was no one here. It was quiet and eerie.

  "It's like going to a market over there in District 48. Thousands of people go hunting for treasures every day. It's better here, just the four of us. But it's quiet enough!" After saying this, Wang Ziming looked around and felt that This place is eerie.

  "No, it's really quiet here!" Nodding, Feng Yinglang said the same.

  Murong Jin looked at Xiaoyan and Xiaomu and asked, "Xiaoyan, Xiaomu, do you know the specific situation of this Yin clan?"

  "The Yin tribe's monks like to absorb Yin energy, and they also like to kill monks from other races, and then turn the dead into corpse soldiers for them to drive." After thinking about it, Xiao Yan said.

  "The Yin tribe perished relatively early, 800,000 years ago. It perished earlier than the Huan tribe you went to yesterday. The reason for their demise is similar to that of the Huan tribe, because they were too hated by people, so, It aroused public outrage, and many races united together to eliminate the Yin tribe." After saying this, Mu Ling looked contemptuous.

  "It turns out that it has been extinct for 800,000 years. No wonder this place is so desolate."

  "This place is not only desolate, but also very gloomy. It's as gloomy as a dead city. Xiaoyan, please tell me where the Lingbao is! We'll get out of here as soon as we get the Lingbao." After saying this, Wang Ziming couldn't help but rub his head. Rubbing his arms.

  Looking at Wang Ziming's appearance, Mu Ling rolled his eyes. "coward."

  "Treasure! It's on the highest roof in front."

  After hearing this, everyone looked forward and saw a very tall arched building in the distance. The roof of the building was inlaid with a crescent-shaped stone. The stone is yellow, as tall as a man, and flashes with golden light.

  The four people flew to the building and began to check the surroundings. They found that there was nothing wrong here. There were no altars or obstacles such as mechanical beasts.