Chapter 594 Demon Lake

  A few days later, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin disguised themselves again and returned to the ancient land together. The two people's first stop was directly teleported to the poisonous fog forest where their son was rescued that day.

  This forest is filled with poisonous gas all year round, and there are many poisonous plants growing there. Therefore, very few people come here. Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin picked a lot of extremely poisonous plants in the woods, and hunted two poisonous centipedes. They stayed in the woods for sixteen days, and it could be said that they had a full harvest.

  After leaving the poisonous fog forest, Murong Jin relied on his intuition and led Shen Xuyao all the way east. The two of them walked for half a month and finally found a black lake.

  Shen Xuyao stood in front of the lake and looked around. He couldn't help but raise the corner of his mouth. "This place is nice. Not only do you have your lotus seeds, but there are also a lot of magic crystals!"

  When Murong Jin heard this, his expression changed. "Where are the monsters?" Based on his past two experiences, there would always be monsters near his lotus seeds.

  "There are two demonic snakes. They are both powerful in the late stage of the Immortal King. In the lake, you come and drain the lake water, and I will deal with them."

  Murong Jin nodded slightly when he heard this, and immediately took out his Qiankun Cauldron and began to collect the black water from the lake. This black lake water contained a very strong demonic energy, which was also a good thing for him. All the lake water obtained at one time was refined by Murong Jin.

Shen Xuyao stood in front of his lover with a purple thunder gun in his hand, always looking at the lake with vigilance. As the lake water was pumped out in large quantities, the two devil snakes at the bottom of the lake noticed something was wrong. Immediately flew out of the lake.

  Shen Xuyao saw two hundred-meter-long demonic snakes flying out, and flew to meet the two demonic snakes.

  "Hiss..."

  Vomiting a scarlet letter, a demonic snake opened its bloody mouth and bit Shen Xuyao. Shen Xuyao waved the purple thunder gun in his hand and stabbed directly at the upper jaw of the demon snake. The demon snake turned its head and avoided Shen Xuyao's attack. Before Shen Xuyao could leave his position, the tail of the second demon snake whipped towards Shen Xuyao again.

  Shen Xuyao's body flew backwards for a hundred meters, avoiding the attack of the second demon snake. A thunder dragon and an ice dragon flew out from behind Shen Xuyao. The two dragons let out two dragon roars and headed towards the two demon snakes. The snake rushed over. The Thunder Dragon opened its mouth and spit out streams of thunder and lightning. The Ice Dragon opened its mouth and spit out streams of cold air. The attacks of both dragons are very strong.

  After Murong Jin collected the water from the lake, he immediately flew over to help. When he saw the two demonic snakes entangled by the thunder dragon and the ice dragon, he took out his golden phoenix seal and smashed it towards the demonic snake that was attacked by the ice dragon. passed.

  On the side, Shen Xuyao also started to sneak attack on another demon snake. This time he used the Thunder Umbrella. The purple thunder umbrella was opened by Shen Xuyao, and thunder and lightning burst out, shooting towards the tail of the devil snake.

  "Hiss..."

  The snake's tail was scorched black by lightning, and the devil snake hissed, the cry full of anger.