Chapter 491 Curing the Ninth Princess

  The royal city of the Rabbit Clan—Purple Jade City.

  The rabbit tribe distinguishes social status based on bloodline. The Purple Jade Rabbit clan belongs to the royal bloodline, the Blue Jade Rabbit clan belongs to the noble bloodline, the Red Jade Rabbit clan belongs to the bloodline of wealthy merchants, and the White Jade Rabbit clan belongs to the common people's bloodline. Therefore, although the royal city of the Rabbit Clan is called Purple Jade City. However, there are actually not many Purple Jade Rabbits living in this city. Only the Rabbit King and his children and brothers are Purple Jade Rabbits. The other rabbit clans are Blue Jade Rabbits, Red Jade Rabbits and White Jade Rabbits. The White Jade Rabbit is the most common rabbit among the Rabbit clan.

  At this moment, in the palace, the Purple Jade Rabbit King was sitting on the throne, his face looking very ugly. Sitting on the left side of the Purple Jade Rabbit King are people from Baihua City. The leader is a woman in white. She is Lu Yan, the seventh lady of Baihua City. She is a mid-level ninth-level soul pet master and a ninth-level soul pet master. Pharmacist, ninth-level physician. The two men sitting next to Lu Yan were named Fang Fang and Jiang Ming. They were both apprentices of the Lord of Baihua City and both were eighth-level pharmacists.

  Sitting on the right hand side of the Purple Jade Rabbit King are people from Dancheng, namely Dancheng's fifth young master Yang Yong, and Dancheng's sixth young master Yang Hua. Yang Yong is also a mid-level ninth-level physician. He is also a ninth-level alchemist. Yang Hua is at the peak of the eighth level and is an eighth level alchemist.

  The Purple Jade Rabbit King has business dealings with Dancheng and Baihuacheng. After his daughter was poisoned this time, he invited doctors, pharmacists and alchemists from both families to come over and treat his daughter. However, it has been six days since her daughter was poisoned and she is still unconscious. Dan City is helpless, and Baihua City's medicine The teacher was also helpless, which made the Purple Jade Rabbit King very depressed.

  It is said that Baihua City is the hometown of human pharmacists and the place with the most pharmacists, but what is the result? No one can cure his daughter. It is said that Dan City is a big old city and the hometown of alchemists, but it is also a bunch of losers. Thinking of these two families, who had previously boasted that Haikou could save their daughter, but still couldn't save her, the Purple Jade Rabbit King was extremely frightened.

  "Your Majesty, the situation of the Ninth Princess is not very optimistic? Why don't you find a poison master to refine the acacia potion to detoxify it?"

  Hearing this, the Purple Jade Rabbit King glanced at Lu Yan who was speaking. "Poison masters are inextricably linked to the Rat Clan, so why would they accept my reward?"

  In fact, after his daughter was poisoned, the Purple Jade Rabbit King did want to find a poison alchemist to detoxify her. However, after he sent out the reward of one million fairy crystals, no alchemist took it. Later, the Rabbit King got news from the Sparrow King. It is said that the Rat Clan has issued a message that if anyone accepts the reward from the Rabbit King, they will not provide poisonous weeds to the other party.

  You know, the Rat Clan is the home of poison refiners. There are many natural poisonous forests on the Rat Clan's territory, which breed many poisonous flowers, poisonous weeds and various poisons. Therefore, many poison alchemists from the human race often go to the rat tribe. For a poison alchemist, losing the poison plant means ruining his career as a poison alchemist. Therefore, many poison masters are afraid of the rat tribe, and no one is willing to accept this reward. It was precisely because of this that the Purple Jade Rabbit King found people from Baihua City and Dan City. Unexpectedly, these two families are also helpless!