Chapter 482 Fox Clan Ruins

  Several of Huashu's vine attacks were easily resolved by Shen Xuyao's gloves. Huashu shook the branches and made a very anthropomorphic movement, as if he was shrinking his shoulders and crying out in pain.

  Sensing Huashu's predicament, the flame tree on the side immediately spit fire at Shen Xuyao. Shen Xuyao hurriedly dodged the attack of the flame tree.

  "hateful."

  Seeing her master being besieged, Xiaocai was very angry and grabbed Xiaolan who was standing aside. "Xiaolan, help me take the poison and gas, and I'll help the master and the others."

  "Okay." Nodding, Xiaolan landed on Xiaocai's head and wrapped Xiaocai's body with her roots. Only Xiaocai's eyes were exposed.

  After looking at the "armor" on her body, Xiao Cai nodded with satisfaction, left the protective formation, and flew toward the tree that would set fire. Xiaocai flew over and launched a frantic attack on the two trees that could set fire. It quickly sucked up the flames in the two trees. The two trees withered and withered instantly.

  After killing the flame tree, Xiaocai immediately helped Shen Xuyao deal with the flower tree. One of the master and the servant used the fire element to attack, the other used the thunder element to attack, and they successfully eliminated the two fire trees.

  After Shen Xuyao and Xiaocai solved the battle, Murong Jin and Xiaomu also solved the other four trees.

  Murong Jin's mechanical lion flew directly towards the earth crystal tree. A white light lit up on the earth crystal tree, and the mechanical lion was torn into pieces and turned into powder on the ground.

  Seeing this scene, Xiao Cai was shocked. "Bravo!"

  "I'll come." With that said, Shen Xuyao walked over. He put his two fingers together and pointed at the earth crystal tree. The golden characters formed a chain one by one, flying out from Shen Xuyao's fingertips and directly binding the earth crystal tree.

  The Earth Crystal Tree twisted its body in an attempt to break away from Shen Xuyao's shackles. However, no matter how hard it struggled, it could not break free from Shen Xuyao's sky rail chain.

  Murong Jin narrowed his eyes, raised his hand and threw his Tianmu Tower, and smashed it towards the Wooden Crystal Tree crazily.

  "Pa bang bang..."

  The Tianmu Tower hit the roots of the Earth Crystal Tree again and again. Suddenly, there was a shocking loud noise, the Heavenly Wood Tower shattered in response, and the Earth Crystal Tree also fell to the ground.

  "puff……"

  The natal magic weapon was destroyed, and Murong Jin spat out a mouthful of blood.

  "Murong!" Shen Xuyao hurriedly supported his lover beside him. "Healing, healing, and replenishing blood." As he spoke, three blue lights hit Murong Jin's body directly.

  Murong Jin received treatment from the Spiritual Word Technique and his health improved a lot. "I'm fine, Xu Yao, help me put it away."

  "Okay." Nodding, Shen Xuyao took out the card and took away the soil crystal tree on the ground.

  The scene in front of them flickered, and everyone returned to the bamboo forest again.

  Shen Xuyao helped Murong Jin back to the cave to rest, and everyone else also took out their caves to rest. Shen Xuan arranged formations around everyone's cave for protection.