Chapter 514 Accept the Challenge

  Seeing that Murong Jin had withdrawn his pressure, siblings Lu Yan and Lu Yi hurriedly helped Fang Fang and Jiang Ming. The two of them looked at Murong Jin's back, their expressions were not very good.

  Lu Yan looked at Murong Jin's back, feeling very confused. I thought to myself: Is this Murong Jin really only at the early stage of ninth level? Why did I feel that his pressure was so strong just now, and he didn't look like an early-level ninth-level soul pet master at all?

  Lu Yan was in the middle of the ninth level. Just when Murong Jin released his pressure, she vaguely realized that Murong Jin's strength should be higher than hers. Thinking about it, he probably hid his strength.

  Everyone waited under the stage for a stick of incense, but Shen Xuyao was finally sent off the stage by the blue ant monk with a bruised nose and a swollen face. "Mr. Zhang, are you okay?"

  Looking at Lan Ming who looked worried, Shen Xuyao smiled. "I'm fine, I'll come back to you tomorrow!" With that said, Shen Xuyao gave the other party a bag of fairy crystals.

  Lan Ming smiled bitterly after taking the fairy crystal. Xin said: I have never seen a pharmacist who is so willing to fall. He has been falling for three years, and his nose and face are bruised and swollen every day, but he doesn't mind the pain? When refining potions at home, wouldn’t it be nice to count the fairy crystals? Why do you have to spend fairy crystals to get beaten? Why can't you think about it so hard?

  "Okay, please slow down!" As he said this, Lan Ming helped him to Murong Jin's side.

  "Thank you, Fellow Daoist Lan." Murong Jin thanked him immediately, took Shen Xuyao from Lan Ming's hand, and supported his lover beside him.

  "You're welcome, Fellow Daoist Murong." Lan Ming waved his hand, turned around and returned to the ring.

  "Zhang Yaoshi, are you okay?" The Yun brothers came over and asked immediately.

  Shen Xuyao was surprised to see the Yun brothers. "Feiyu, Fifth Young Master? Are you coming to visit the Ant Clan too?"

  Hearing this, Yun Feiyu smiled bitterly. "We are not here for fun, we are here for you. Moreover, not only fifth brother and I are here, but also four Taoist friends from the Lu family are here."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao's expression changed. He turned his head and looked at the four people standing behind the Yun brothers. "Okay, let's go to the teahouse next door to talk. It's quiet there."

  "Okay, I'll help you." After saying that, Yun Feiyu supported Shen Xuyao.

  Murong Jin and Yun Feiyu, one on each side, supported Shen Xuyao in the middle, and a group of eight people left the ring area.

  There is a teahouse to the east of the ring area. There are not many guests in the teahouse at the moment. Shen Xuyao asked for a private room, and eight people sat in the private room, drinking tea and chatting.

  "Pharmacist Zhang, let me introduce to you. This is the seventh young lady Lu Yan from Baihua City. Pharmacist Lu is also a ninth-level pharmacist like Pharmacist Zhang. This is the eighth young master Lu Yi from Baihua City. Fellow Daoist Lu is also a ninth-level pharmacist. Pharmacists. These two are Fang Fang and Jiang Ming, disciples of the Lord of Baihua City, and they are both eighth-level pharmacists."

  After hearing Yun Feiyang's introduction, Shen Xuyao nodded. "It turns out it's Miss Lu, Master Lu, and Xiaoyou Fang, Xiaoyou Jiang. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you."