Chapter 478: One more space

  Three months later, Qingyun Sect

  Xuanyuan Jian was sitting on a chair drinking tea when He Mu hurriedly walked in. "Senior Brother Xuanyuan, what's wrong, Shen Xuyao's pet has been promoted to level nine."

  Hearing this, Xuanyuan Jian put down the tea cup in his hand and looked at the other party. "What did you say?"

  "Three months ago, the promoted Thunder Tribulation, Xiao Zuo has investigated clearly. It belongs to a fire phoenix. This fire phoenix is Shen Xuyao's pet, and she also has another identity, that is, the prince Ming's partner. This fire phoenix is a female phoenix, and her name is Xiaocai." With that said, He Mu sat next to Xuanyuan Jian.

  After receiving this news, Xuanyuan Jian nodded. "Fire Phoenix? You probably got the opportunity at the Fire Clan ruins, so you advanced to level nine."

  "That must be the case. I didn't expect that Shen Xuyao is really capable! He actually raised his soul pet to the ninth level!" In the past, He Mu had always looked down on second-generation cultivators like Shen Xuyao, but this time, he I have to say that this Shen Xuyao is really not simple!

  Narrowing his eyes, Xuanyuan Jian pondered for a moment. "It's hard to say whether a pet's promotion is a good thing or a bad thing for its owner?"

  "Senior Brother Xuanyuan, what do you mean?"

  "It may not be a good thing if the servant is strong but the master is weak. But this Shen Xuyao is very smart and knows how to find a man for this phoenix and tie it down."

  "Yes, the pet is stronger than its owner, which may not be a good thing."

  "Even so, this Shen Xuyao is indeed not simple!" Xuanyuan Jian thought, if they went to negotiate with Shen Xuyao now, it is estimated that Shen Xuyao would not be so easy to talk to. It seems that their timing was good. They got the Sky Rail and the Immortal Path before Xiao Cai was promoted.

  Father is already making preparations to leave Tianmang Continent. He said that he would leave in ten years, and when the time came, he wanted to go with him. However, it seems that his good eldest brother will be left to inherit the family business. Thinking of this, Xuanyuan Jian couldn't help but curl his lips. He thought that at this moment, the eldest brother must be regretting being the Young City Lord of Dragon City.

  ………………………………

  Flame Palace, in the palace of the Great Elder.

  Sitting in the palace, the Great Elder Huo Wu looked at Mr. Xiaoyao who was sitting beside him. "What do you mean, it's Shen Xuyao's pet?"

  "Yes, the investigation has been clear. It is said that it is Shen Xuyao's pet animal, a fire phoenix. Moreover, this fire phoenix is also Wang Ziming's partner."

  "Immortal magma, it must be immortal magma. That fire phoenix must have obtained immortal magma." Thinking of this, Huo Wu's face was abnormally distorted.

  Many people think that the most powerful opportunity among the Fire Tribe's relics is the Fire Origin Stone. However, as the great elder of the Flame Palace, Huo Wu knows the specific situation of the Fire Tribe. Therefore, she knows that the Fire Tribe's greatest treasure is not the Fire Origin Stone. Instead, it is immortal magma that will not be extinguished even after flowing for hundreds of thousands of years.

  That fire phoenix must have obtained the immortal magma, otherwise, it would be impossible for her to advance to level nine. It must be so, it must be so. Thinking that the treasure he wanted so much had been taken away by someone else, and the person who took the treasure had advanced to level nine, Huo Wu felt so angry that he wished he could take his own life to replace it.