Chapter 448 High Grade Spiritual Stone

  Thirty years later,

  After thirty years of training, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin have completely stabilized their strength at the late eighth level, Feng Yinglang's early eighth level strength has also been stabilized, and Xiao Jin's strength has advanced to the eighth level. Shen Xuyao asked Feng Yinglang to take Xiao Jin to the Lei Pond to train and stabilize his strength.

  Wang Ziming smiled when he saw Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin coming out of seclusion. Their strength was very stable. "Not bad, you two are very strong, aren't you? Did you go to Leichi for a mandarin duck bath again?"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin blushed uncomfortably. It is true that they have been to Leichi a lot in the past thirty years, but the main place they went was the simulated battlefield. When you are tired of killing on the battlefield, you will go to the thunder pool to rest and practice dual cultivation.

  Hearing Wang Ziming's teasing, Shen Xuyao smiled. "This time, Murong and I went to the simulated battlefield, where you can not only train your body, but also improve your actual combat experience. Third brother, do you want to give it a try?"

  Looking at the smiling Shen Xuyao, Wang Ziming nodded. "Okay, anyway, I have been to the storm space and the thunder pool space. I haven't been to this simulated battlefield yet? You can give it a try."

  "Well, I will send you to the simulated battlefield in a while, and send Xiaocai to the time training room for retreat." Nodding, Shen Xuyao said.

  After hearing Shen Xuyao's arrangement, Wang Ziming nodded. "Okay, I will also go to the simulated battlefield for thirty years. In that way, my strength will be stable." In the past thirty years, Wang Ziming has been busy being in love with Xiaocai, busy selling goods, and his strength in the late eighth level It has never been too stable, but now that his wife is going into seclusion, he just goes to Xu Yao's space to stabilize his strength.

  "Master, these are the spiritual stones that Ziming and I sold. We sold all the things you gave us. A total of 36.8 billion mid-grade spiritual stones were sold. Ziming took out 20 billion mid-grade spiritual stones. The spirit stones were exchanged with grandpa for 200 million high-grade spirit stones." As she spoke, Xiaocai put all the spirit stones on the table one by one.

  Look at the two spirit stone bags and a space ring on the table. Shen Xuyao nodded with satisfaction. "Thank you for your hard work. I'll give you these 100 million high-grade spiritual stones." With that, Shen Xuyao gave Xiao Cai and his wife 100 million high-grade spiritual stones.

  Murong Jin took another bag of high-grade spiritual stones, opened the bag and took out a spiritual stone to look at. He couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. "The spiritual energy in this spiritual stone is so rich!"

  "Of course, this is a high-grade spiritual stone! In our Tianmang Continent, there are very few high-grade spiritual stone mines. Under normal circumstances, even if you exchange one hundred mid-grade spiritual stones for one high-grade spiritual stone, They are also unwilling to exchange it. I begged my grandfather for a long time, and my grandfather agreed to exchange it for us 200 million high-grade spiritual stones." After saying this, Wang Ziming smiled bitterly. He bothered the old man about this matter for ten years before he agreed.

  "Third brother, thank you for your hard work." Shen Xuyao knew the value of high-grade spiritual stones very well. Because, as mentioned in the original work, high-grade spiritual stones in Tianmang Continent are very rare, and it is very difficult for the male protagonist and heroine to obtain high-grade spiritual stones.