Chapter 451 Coming to Zhuo's House

Chapter 451 Coming to Zhuo’s House

  As the scene in front of them flashed, Shen Xuyao, Murong Jin, Zhuo Tianshu and Shen Jing arrived at the outskirts of a large monster mountain.

  Here is a loess hillside, with more than thirty six- and seven-level armored beast corpses lying staggered on the ground. The blood of a large number of monster beasts dyed the ground red, and even the air was filled with a strong smell of blood. Son.

  At this moment, Shen Xuan was sitting on the ground with a dull look on his face, holding Zhuo Xiner's body in his arms. The Zhuo sisters gathered around the body and were crying sadly. Shen Yu stood aside, crying silently. Brothers Zhang Ming and Zhang Bing also stood aside silently with their heads lowered.

  It can be seen from the blood stains and tattered clothes on the six people that they have just experienced a life and death battle. They had just escaped from danger, and the corpses of the monsters on the ground had not yet been dealt with, and the dirty clothes on the body had not been changed. His body and face were all dirty, and he looked particularly embarrassed.

  Seeing Shen Xuyao and others, Shen Yu was the first to greet them. "Uncle, aunt, uncle, aunt!"

  Looking at Shen Yu who was in a state of embarrassment, Shen Xuyao frowned deeply. "Xiaoyu, how are you? Are you injured?"

  "Uncle, I'm fine, but Xiner..." After saying this, Shen Yu started to cry.

  Raising his hand, Shen Xuyao patted Xiaoyu on the shoulder. He led Murong Jin to his son's side.

  Looking at Zhuo Xiner who was sitting on the ground and holding his son numbly in his arms, with no reaction at all, Shen Xuyao bent down and hugged Shen Xuan from his side. "Xuanxuan."

  Shen Xuan smelled his father's scent and heard his father's call. His empty, unfocused eyes slowly regained focus. Looking at his father close at hand. Shen Xuan's tears fell. "Father."

  "Xuanxuan, are you injured?" As he said that, Shen Xuyao checked his son's condition and found that there were several bleeding wounds on his body. The deepest one was on his shoulder, and the bones of his shoulder were exposed. Shen Xuyao hurriedly used the magic of spiritual words to heal his son's injuries.

  "Father, Xin'er, Xin'er has died." Shen Xuan threw herself into Shen Xuyao's arms and cried uncontrollably.

  Hugging his sad son, Shen Xuyao also had red eyes.

  Shen Jing walked over and raised her hand to wipe away the tears on Shen Yu's face. "Xiaoyu, what's going on?"

  Hearing Shen Jing's inquiry, Shen Yu raised his head and looked at the other party. "Auntie, we were besieged by a group of armored beasts. Xin'er, he was killed by an armored beast." After saying this, Shen Yu cried again.

Hearing this, Shen Jing also shed tears. "Why is this kid like Xin'er so miserable?"

  When they came over, the Zhang brothers bowed their heads and saluted. "Twelve elders, Manager Shen."

  After looking at the two of them, Zhuo Tianshu's expression was also very ugly. "Xin'er was killed by the armored beast?"

  "Yes, we saw with our own eyes that Junior Sister Zhuo was killed by an armored beast." Nodding, the Zhang family brothers agreed repeatedly.

  After staring at the two men again, Zhuo Tianshu could see that the two men were not lying. Zhuo Tianshu immediately took out the messenger jade pendant and told his father and elder brother about the matter.