Chapter 437 Ten Thousand Wood Spirits

  Murong Jin looked at his lover beside him. Asked: "How did they get the wood spirit? How did they deal with the blood-sucking vines."

  "The fire attack used was obtained by relying on Xiao Cai's strength."

  After receiving such an answer, Murong Jin nodded. "Then, should we let Xiaocai out and set a fire?"

  "I'll give it a try here. Let Xiaocai deal with the Piranha." As he said that, Shen Xuyao waved his hands, and lightning struck at the blood-sucking vines.

  Seeing that his lover had launched an attack, Murong Jin nodded and said nothing more. He took out the explosive ball and threw it towards the vampire vines.

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin worked very well together, and they did manage to get rid of a lot of vampire vines, but they also angered the vampire vines. Two blood-sucking vines as thick as buckets flew towards Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin.

  Shen Xuyao pushed Murong Jin away and rose into the air. He kicked towards the vines with both feet. When two vines touched Shen Xuyao's boots, they immediately burst into flames and were burned to ashes in the blink of an eye. Taking off his gloves, Shen Xuyao raised his hand and threw a big fireball towards the snarling blood-sucking vine.

  Seeing Shen Xuyao starting to set fire, Murong Jin threw five more explosive beads and pulled Shen Xuyao back a hundred meters away.

  "Bang bang bang..."

  With the sound of explosions, the vampire vines were blown to pieces, and the remaining vines were burned to ashes by Shen Xuyao's immortal fire.

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin stood aside and waited for a stick of incense. After all the blood-sucking vines were burned, Shen Xuyao flew over, collected the demon beads of the blood-sucking vines and gave them to his lover.

  Putting away the blood-sucking vine's demon beads, the couple continued to move forward. After walking for another half an hour, the two came to the outskirts of the piranha bush. Shen Xuyao released Xiaocai.

  At this moment, Xiao Cai is still in the shape of an animal, her whole body is fiery red, and her feathers are burning with flames.

  As soon as she was released by Shen Xuyao, Xiaocai spread her wings and flew high into the sky, spitting out a mouthful of fire at a piranha bush with its bloody mouth. The eternal fire fell on the petals of the piranha and burned quickly. The piranha seemed to sense the danger, and immediately twisted its body to avoid the burning of the flames.

  Xiaocai turned around and spit out flames at several other piranha flowers.

  With Xiaocai's help, a piece of piranha was soon burned to the ground. Shen Xuyao found three demon beads and gave them to his wife. As soon as the battle was over, he took Xiao Cai into the ring space. Xiaocai's body is always burning with flames, which shows that she cannot better control the eternal fire.

Standing on a piece of burnt land, Murong Jin was a little stunned. "It went so well!"

  "Xiao Cai's flame is an eternal fire. Ordinary demon plants cannot escape the fate of being burned up by the flames." Xiao Cai is the heroine's number one trump card, and is naturally the most powerful in combat. From Tianji Feng From the immortal bones to the undead magma of the Fire Tribe, it can be said that Xiao Cai has grown up all the way and has received very good opportunities, second only to the male protagonist and female protagonist, and even comparable to the villains. With such a good opportunity, it’s hard not to become a warrior!