Chapter 521 Past events

  Shen Xuyao stood up from the ground, raised his hand and held Murong Jin's wrist. Murong Jin slowly turned his head and met Shen Xuyao's soft gaze.

  "Murong, it's okay. Don't be nervous."

  Murong Jin stared at Shen Xuyao for a long time. Finally he put down the sword in his hand and put the sword back into the space ring again.

  Kong Ming sat in his original position and looked at Shen Xuyao and his wife who sat down again. He smiled faintly. "Donor Murong, you don't have to be angry. This is what the emperor owes me, and it is also the fate between me and him."

  When Murong Jin heard this, he couldn't help but narrowed his eyes and stared at Kong Ming. "You know so much that you shouldn't know, so aren't you afraid that you will be killed one day and silenced?"

  To be honest, Murong Jin hated the feeling of having her secret known to others. This feeling made him very irritable, especially since the other party knew everything about Xu Yao, which made Murong Jin even more irritable and wanted to kill someone.

  "The little monk is the reincarnation of Buddha Lotus, and you and I were friends for eight worships. We have practiced together in the chaotic lotus pond for millions of years. The emperor is the eldest brother of the little monk, and the devil is the second brother of the little monk. Back then, when the world first opened, there were only the three of us. As an emperor, the eldest brother Xuantian rules the fairy world, the second brother Qingyan rules the demon world, and the little monk rules the mortal world. Later, our master was furious and said that the second brother had committed a heavenly act and had the second brother killed. In order to save the second brother, the eldest brother , so he and his second brother fell into reincarnation and left the fairy world. The young monk had been searching for his two brothers in the mortal world, but there was no news. Later, the young monk met the fate of his fate, and he also fell into reincarnation. Following in the footsteps. Today, the three of us brothers can finally meet again." At this point, Kong Ming showed a relieved smile.

  After hearing Kong Ming's words, Shen Xuyao was stunned. For a moment, I didn't even know what to say. Past and present life? This monk seems to know a lot, right? I just don’t know if what he said is true or false?

  When Murong Jin heard these words, he also had a look of difference and surprise on his face.

  Kong Ming looked at the two of them and smiled bitterly. "Why, the two brothers don't believe it?"

  "Monks don't lie, so I naturally believe in the master." Shen Xuyao smiled and expressed his belief. However, this belief is limited to words, and I still have some doubts in my heart.

  Murong Jin looked at Kong Ming and immediately raised his doubts. "I don't believe it. If you were reincarnated, how could you have memories of your previous life?"

  "The body of the young monk is the Buddha lotus. All the past lives can be hidden in the heart of the lotus. Therefore, the young monk will not lose his memory. He will not forget the past." Not forgetting, from a certain perspective, is a It's a good thing, but from another perspective, it's also sad.

  Murong Jin looked at Kong Ming, who had a calm face, and still doubted his words.

  "Brothers, don't worry. After you are promoted to Immortal Emperor, you will remember all the past events one by one. By then, you will naturally remember the little monk."

  Shen Xuyao looked at Kong Ming and smiled. "Third brother, do you really want to bless your brother?"

  "Of course, the young monk lacks an opportunity to advance to the Virtual Immortal. He has been waiting for his elder brother's good advice." The elder brother Xuantian is the Emperor of Ziweixing and the master of the entire immortal world. His immortal skills are the most powerful.