Chapter 496 The Great Elder of the Butterfly Clan

  Shen Xuyao looked at Jin Qianqian and then at Xiong Lin. He took out two antidote potions from his space ring and handed them to the two of them. "This is the antidote to the Forbidden Spirit Powder. Drink it!"

  "Thank you, Master." After thanking him repeatedly, Xiong Lin immediately drank the antidote in his hand.

  "Thank you so much for this fellow Taoist. I wonder what I call you?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao glanced at Jin Qianqian. "My name is Li An, Muzi Li, and safe An. I am a pharmacist from the human race."

  "Oh, it turns out to be Fellow Daoist Li." Jin Qianqian nodded and drank the antidote in her hand.

  "Fellow Daoist Jin, I paid you three days' rent for your room. You can rest in the town for three days. After you have rested, go home! So that your family won't worry about you."

  Looking at Shen Xuyao beside her, Jin Qianqian smiled. "My parents know that I am out for fun, so they won't worry about me. Fellow Daoist Li, you are a pharmacist from the human race. Are you here to play with our butterfly tribe this time, or are you here to buy spiritual flowers? I can be your guide. !”

  He stared at the woman next to him. Shen Xuyao said: "I went to the Magpie Clan this time for divination. I also came to the Butterfly Clan on the way. However, I heard that your Butterfly Clan has jasper peonies, so I came here to buy jasper peonies."

  Hearing this, Jin Qianqian nodded clearly. "Oh, it turns out that Fellow Daoist Li came here for the jasper peony. This jasper peony is one of the top ten precious flowers of our butterfly tribe. It takes ten thousand years for one flower to bloom. The jasper peony can be combined with other spiritual herbs to refine more than 20 kinds of medicines, and , it can be used to refine jasper potion, which can assist ninth-level monks to improve to a small realm."

  "Indeed, I know that this flower is very precious and difficult to buy. So, I came here just to try my luck."

  "If Fellow Daoist Li wants a jade peony, I can ask my father to buy one for you." After thinking about it, Jin Qianqian offered to help.

  "In that case, I'd like to thank fellow Taoist Jin." Shen Xuyao bowed his head and politely thanked him.

  "You don't have to be polite, Fellow Daoist Li. If you hadn't rescued me in time, my innocence would have been destroyed in the hands of the robbers." Speaking of this, Jin Qianqian was very grateful to Shen Xuyao.

  Shen Xuyao took out a messenger jade pendant and placed it on the table. "Fellow Daoist Jin, take this. If you have news about Jasper Peony, you can contact me at any time."

  Hearing this, Jin Qianqian was stunned. He looked at Shen Xuyao with some surprise. "Fellow Daoist Li, won't you go to the Royal City with me?"

  "I won't go. It's my first time coming to the Butterfly Clan. I want to walk around."

  Seeing that Shen Xuyao's refusal was obvious, Jin Qianqian smiled. "Then, can I accompany you to look around?"

  "Thank you for your kindness, Fellow Daoist Jin. I like adventure and don't like to go around with a guide. I can just go for a walk with my apprentice." Shen Xuyao politely smiled and declined politely.

  Hearing this, Jin Qianqian frowned in grievance. "Okay then!"

  The three of them sat together and chatted for a few more words, and then Jin Qianqian went back to her room.