Chapter 466 Haicheng asks for help

  Twenty years later, both Murong Jin and Wang Ziming reached the peak of level eight and successfully exited.

  "Xu Yao, where is Xuan Xuan? Why don't you see Xuan Xuan?" Murong Jin was very disappointed not to see his son.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled bitterly. "Xuanxuan and Xiaoyu have been training in the Machinery City for twenty years, and their strength has stabilized at the mid-seventh level. They went to the sect's soul tower three days ago. It was their father who bought them identity tags."

  "Oh, I'm going to the Soul Tower!" Murong Jin nodded, unable to hide the disappointment in his heart.

  "You're not happy to see me. My son is more important than me?"

  Seeing Shen Xuyao's aggrieved look, Murong Jin couldn't laugh or cry. "What are you talking about? What son is more important than you? Isn't Xuanxuan's situation rather special? I'm afraid that he won't be able to get out of Xiner's shadow."

  "My son came back from the Machinery City before and stayed at home for a month. He was in good condition. I stayed with him all the time and taught him a lot." There is no way to do this except to let time slowly heal his son's pain. .

  After hearing this, Murong Jin felt a little more at ease.

  "Xu Yao, Murong, let's go out to practice together, the three of us! We have used the thunder pool, storm area and simulated battlefield in Xu Yao's space, and it won't work anymore. How about we go out together to practice together? "After thinking about it, Wang Ziming proposed to go out and train.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded. "That's fine! Since you two are out of isolation, the three of us can go together to practice."

  "Then let's..."

  Wang Ziming hasn't finished speaking yet. The messenger jade pendants of the three people all lit up at the same time. The three of them lowered their heads and saw that it was a message from Sect Leader Wang, asking the three of them to go to the palace to discuss matters.

  After receiving the news from Sect Master Wang, the three of them did not dare to neglect and immediately rushed to Sect Master Wang's palace.

  When the three of them arrived at the palace, they realized that not only the three of them had been summoned by Sect Leader Wang, but also the other thirty-two elders and Wang Zixuan. Everyone gathered together. As the honorary elders, Shen Xuyao, Murong Jin and Wang Ziming sat further back, behind the other thirty-two elders.

  Seeing that everyone had arrived, Sect Leader Wang spoke in a deep voice. "Today, we received a request for help from the coastal city of Haicheng in the west. It is said that the sea beasts in the West Sea are overflowing and are making trouble to attack the city. I hope that our sect can send elders and disciples to rescue. Among the elders, who is willing to go to Haicheng to rescue?"

  "Sect Master, Haicheng is a subsidiary city of Tianhai Sect, not my sect?"

  "Yes, Sect Master, Haicheng is originally a subsidiary city of Tianhai Sect, but it comes to us for help. It is simply unreasonable!"

  "More than one sea city in the Tianhai Sect has been attacked by sea beasts. Therefore, this distress call was actually sent by the Tianhai Sect. It was not sent by Haicheng. Moreover, the Tianhai Sect not only sent us a distress call, but also sent it to us. Other sects have also sent for help. Now, the situation in Tianhai Sect is very bad. It is said that there are twelve second-level and third-level seaside cities that are causing trouble with sea beasts, and the sea beasts are very violent." He said this , Sect Master Wang sighed repeatedly.