Chapter 533 The Yang Brothers

  An hour later, Lan Peng led a group of people to Shen Xuyao's home.

  Shen Xuyao took a look and saw that Lan Peng had brought thirty-two people today, and among them were the Yang brothers from Dancheng, which surprised Shen Xuyao. "The two Young Masters also came to see me for medical treatment?"

  "No, no, no, we have other things to discuss with Friend Jiang Xian. Don't be in a hurry. Friend Jiang Xian, please hurry up and we'll wait for a while." Yang Ming said with a smile.

  "Well, you two Young Masters will sit down for a while and have a cup of tea." After saying that, Shen Xuyao poured a cup of tea for each of them. I thought to myself: These two brothers suddenly came over. Come to think of it, it was probably for the blessing ring.

  "Thank you Jiang Xianyou." He smiled and thanked her, and the two of them took the teacups.

  "You two are welcome." After saying lightly, Shen Xuyao turned to look at Lan Peng. "Are there too many patients today?"

  "Do those who can do more work? They are all poisoned, and others can't cure them?" At this point, Lan Peng was also very helpless.

  In fact, he and his father strictly control how many people are sent here every day. However, there is no way, there are too many poisoned monks from the Rabbit Clan, so there are more than ten or even twenty patients sent here every day. . Today there are twenty-six patients, four of whom are escorts. Because their family members were severely poisoned and unable to walk, they carried their family members on their backs for treatment.

  "Okay, I'll do my best!" Nodding, Shen Xuyao walked around among a group of patients. He raised his hand and pointed out three people. "You three come out."

  "Senior Jiang." Lowering their heads, the three of them bowed respectfully.

  "The three of you were poisoned by green radish poison. The poison is not deep. You are all eighth-level monks, right?"

  When the three of them heard this, their eyes widened in shock. He said in his heart: This spiritual speaker is just different! You can tell what kind of poison you are poisoned by just looking at it! Don't you need to check your pulse? This is amazing!

  "Yes, yes, Senior Jiang." Nodding, the three of them said yes.

  "Okay, one antidote potion for each person, and ten thousand fairy crystals for each person. Give the fairy crystals to my wife!" In fact, this so-called antidote potion is another kind of poison, a poisonous weed that is mutually exclusive with the green radish poison. Refined.

  "Okay!" Nodding repeatedly, the three of them immediately took out the fairy crystal and handed it to Murong Jin respectfully.

  Shen Xuyao took out three bottles of poison and distributed them to the three of them, asking them to take them on the spot. The method of detoxification is to fight poison with poison, and it will be very painful for those who take the medicine. Therefore, after the three of them took the potion, they all rolled on the ground in pain.

  It wasn't until after a stick of incense that the three of them felt that the terrible pain in their bodies had disappeared. Shen Xuyao walked over and looked at the three of them. "It's okay. The poison has been lifted. Go back and replenish your body and eat more food rich in fairy energy."

  "Yes, thank you, Senior Jiang." After thanking him repeatedly, the three of them turned and left.

  Shen Xuyao looked at the others, took out more poison, and cured twenty people in batches. The antidotes on Shen Xuyao's side all have clearly marked prices. The antidote for level eight is one hundred thousand immortal crystals, and the antidote for level nine is one hundred thousand immortal crystals. Many rabbit monks knew the price, so the transaction went very smoothly.