Chapter 488 Wood Spar

  Shen Xuyao came to the stall and picked up an irregular-shaped red stone from the stall. Asked: "How to sell this?"

  "An eighth-level healing elixir, and everything in my stall belongs to you."

  Hearing the words of the demon monk, Shen Xuyao was stunned and turned to look at the sick demon monk beside him. "Are you here to treat your friend?"

  "No, he is not my friend, he is my father. My father went to explore the deep sea area before and was injured. He has never been well." At this point, the demon monk was very depressed.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded. He stared at the eighth-level demon cultivator carefully. He said: "He is poisoned, and it is useless for you to give him a healing elixir. If you are willing, I can give you an antidote, and you can take it back and give it to him to ensure that the disease is cured."

  Hearing this, the demon monk was stunned and turned to look at his father. Ask your father for his opinion. The father and son looked at each other, and the eighth-level demon cultivator smiled at Shen Xuyao. "Fellow Taoist, my name is Lan Ze, and I am a monk from the Eel Tribe. I wonder what I call this fellow Taoist?"

  "My name is Shen Xuyao. I am a human soul pet master and treasure medicine soul pet. I am both a doctor and a pharmacist." Shen Xuyao smiled and introduced himself.

  In the sea of consciousness, Xiaoyan was very dissatisfied. "I am not a precious medicine soul pet, I am a spiritual word stone, a spiritual word stone!"

  "You are what you are, why is there so much nonsense?" After saying that, Shen Xuyao directly blocked the connection between the two people. Xiaoyan was left alone, roaring depressedly in his sea of consciousness.

  Hearing this, Lan Ze stood up quickly and bowed respectfully. "It turns out that you are a doctor or a pharmacist. I'm sorry."

  "Fellow Taoist, you don't have to be like this. If you are willing, we can trade now." Xiaoyan said that the stone was a good thing, but Shen Xuyao didn't know exactly what it was. However, since it is something Xiaoyan likes, it must not be vulgar.

  "Okay, okay." Lanze nodded repeatedly and agreed.

  Shen Xuyao took out an antidote and handed it to the other party. Then, he put the stone into his space ring. Said: "I don't need the other things, you can keep them for sale!"

  "Thank you, senior." Lowering his head, Lan Ze's son immediately thanked him.

  "Hand over that stone, and I'll pay for three potions." With that said, three human soul pet masters came over.

  The visitors were three soul pet masters, one female and two male. The female was at the mid-eighth level, and the two men were at the peak of the eighth level.

  Looking at the bossy woman with eyes on the top of her head, Shen Xuyao sneered. "You don't have the potion I took out."

  That Lanze was poisoned, and the medicine Shen Xuyao gave him was actually poison, using a solution of fighting poison with poison. And things like poison are not something that ordinary people can come up with.

  "Hmph, what's so great, isn't it just a healing potion? My potion is better than yours." With that said, the female soul pet master took out three healing potions.

  Hearing this, Lanze's son rolled his eyes. "My father was poisoned, not injured. He doesn't want healing potions, he wants antidote potions. Besides, we've already finished the deal, and you're late."