Chapter 447 Xiaocai does business

  Sect Leader Wang sat on the chair and stared at his little granddaughter-in-law for a long time. But he was speechless and didn't know what to say.

  He looked at his grandfather and then at his two brothers. Wang Ziming smiled helplessly. "The things belong to Xu Yao, not mine, so there is nothing I can do about it, eldest brother or second brother. If you don't want it, we will return the spirit stone to you, and it will be the same if we sell it to others."

  After checking the contents of the space ring with his soul power, Wang Ziwen nodded with satisfaction. "These things are very suitable for Wuyou. I want them. The price of ten million is indeed not expensive. If you sell them outside, you can't buy so many treasures of heaven, materials and earth at this price."

  "Yes, these things Xiaocai gave me are also very suitable for Xiaohao. Xiaohao is currently in seclusion to attack level five. After he comes out of seclusion, it is just right to use these opportunities to improve his strength." Nodding, Wang Zixuan also said the same.

  Hearing what his two brothers said, Wang Ziming nodded. "Oh, all right."

  "In addition to spiritual treasures, we also have eighth-level magic weapons, eighth-level potions, and ten sea ships, five of which are eighth-level, and five of which are seventh-level. Big brother, second brother, if you want them, you can give them priority. Here it is, if you don’t want it, then Ziming and I will sell it.”

  After hearing Xiaocai's words, the Wang brothers looked at each other and exchanged different looks.

"Xiao Cai! How many potions do you have over there?"

  Xiaocai smiled when she heard Wang Zixuan's inquiry. "I have a million potions here, most of which are level seven and level eight."

  "One million, is that much? Are they all refined by Xu Yao?" Is this number too much?

  "No, we found it in someone else's space ring." To tell the truth, Xiaocai didn't hide it.

  Hearing this, Wang Zixuan twitched the corner of his mouth. "Space ring? Did you kill many people in District 48?"

  "I don't know. Just ask Zi Ming. I don't know the details." Xiao Cai shook her head and answered honestly that she didn't know.

  After glancing at Xiaocai, Wang Zixuan's eyes fell on his younger brother. "Third brother, you..."

  "Second brother, what's that look in your eyes? We haven't killed many people. We picked up our space rings. Xu Yao, Murong, I, the three of us picked up more than a hundred space rings at the Ice Tribe ruins. , Later, we went to the Shui Tribe, and the Water King of the Shui Tribe gave Xu Yao 500 space rings, and also gave us ten broken boats." To be honest, Wang Ziming did not hide it from his family.

  "Picked it up? Did more than a hundred people die in the Ice Tribe ruins? How did they all die?" Wang Zixuan was very curious about this.

  "Oh, there are many ferocious ice butterflies in the ice palace of the Ice Tribe. Half of the more than a hundred people were killed by the ice butterflies, and the remaining half were killed by the black ice beads. Xu Yao has one in his hand Queen's Ring, we originally opened the door to the ice palace first. Later, we saw ice fruits in the yard, so we went to pick the fruits. As a result, the other soul pet masters ran into the palace, and then, Half of the soul pet masters were killed by the ice butterflies. However, they also killed most of the ice butterflies. When we entered the palace, there were only a dozen or so ice butterflies left, which were easier to deal with. We took those ice butterflies Kill. Later, we killed Xuanyuan Qi and got the Queen's Scepter in his hand. After that, we found the Xuan Bing Bead and found that all the bodies next to the Xuan Bing Bead were killed by the beads. It was said that Only those who have the scepter can get the beads, so Xu Yao asked me to take the scepter and put it into the dark cell, and the bead flew into my arms by itself, and I got the Xuan Bing Bead." Speaking of this. Wang Ziming laughed. If it weren't for Xu Yao's help, he wouldn't have been able to get the Xuan Bingzhu.