Chapter 556 Coming to the Bookstore

  After the two parties completed the transaction, Shen Xuyao sent the five father and son away from the barren mountain. Huode, his father and his son, were pregnant with many treasures and did not dare to stay for a long time, so they hurriedly left the barren mountain.

  Before leaving, Huo Xuan was a little reluctant to leave his friend. "Zhang Xu, if something happens to you, or you encounter any danger, or you encounter any difficulties and need my help, just contact me. Don't be polite to me."

  "Okay, you have to be more careful and don't let anyone know about this, so as not to cause death."

  Huo Xuan stared at Shen Xuyao again. "Yes, you promise."

  "Nephew Zhang Xian, thank you for your help this time. This is my messenger jade pendant. If you encounter difficulties in the future, you can contact me." With that, Huode gave a piece of messenger jade pendant to Shen Xuyao. Because he felt that Zhang Xu was worth making friends with. First, Zhang Xu was a ninth-level pharmacist and was very capable. Second, Zhang Xu and Jiang Yuan are cousins. As long as they make good friends with Zhang Xu, it will be much easier to buy blessing rings in the future.

  "Thank you City Lord Huo." After taking the jade pendant, Shen Xuyao immediately thanked him.

  "You're welcome, nephew Zhang Xian. There's no need to see you off. Go back and take care of your cousin!" With that said, Huo De took out his flying magic weapon and left with his four sons.

  Shen Xuyao watched the five father and son leave, and then returned to the barren mountain, dismantled the formation, and took back the cave and the wood spirit. Shen Xuyao put on a mask and left the Fire Ant City directly.

  Shen Xuyao spent five days coming to Yuncheng, and met with Yun Feiyu. Using the same rhetoric, he sold another hundred blessing rings to Yun Feiyu. After completing the two major business deals of Huo Xuan and Yun Feiyu, Shen Xuyao entered the account. Ten billion, plus the fairy crystals earned in the Rabbit Clan over the years. His net worth has reached 20 billion, and he thinks that these fairy crystals should be enough for him and his wife to advance to the fairy king. He can take a break for the time being and no longer has to work hard to earn immortal crystals.

  Shen Xuyao disguised himself as a female cultivator with a very ordinary appearance, and suppressed his strength to the middle of the eighth level. Went to Book City, a second-tier city of the human race.

  Book City is a second-tier city, a subsidiary city of Jiancheng, a large first-tier city. The reason why this place is called the Book City is because there is a thirty-three-story tower called the Book Tower. There are many ancient and modern books in the tower. Many monks from the human race and demon race like to come here to read.

  You can read the books in the book tower at will, but you are not allowed to take them away. The first floor of the book tower is filled with books that introduce the people, geography, and features of the lower world. The second floor of the book tower is a public reading room. It is very spacious and bright, with many tables and chairs. The monks You can choose a book on the first floor, then come to the second floor to find a seat and read.

  The third floor of the book tower contains some historical introductions to the fairy world, and the fourth floor is a connected public reading room. After selecting books on the third floor, you can go to the fourth floor to read.

  The fifth floor of the book tower contains some books introducing fairy grass, poisonous grass, and fairy monsters. The sixth floor is also a public reading room.