Chapter 575: Fight against the Demonic Lion

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin saw the Rat King running away, but did not pursue him. The first is because Kong Ming said that the Rat King was not exhausted, so killing him would damage their own luck. Second, Murong Jin used the Black Lotus of his life, and Shen Xuyao also used the Double Dragon Attack. Although the two of them were not injured, the consumption of their immortal power was also very huge. They were already at the end of their efforts. If they rashly chased the Rat King, what else would happen? , not only cannot kill the opponent, but will also be killed by the opponent.

  When Shen Xuyao saw the Rat King running away, he immediately took back the two dragons and flew towards the depths of the Snow Mountain with Murong Jin. The couple arrived outside an ice cave. Shen Xuyao called out to the ice cave. "Xue'er, go home"

  While Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin were waiting for a cup of tea outside the cave, a snow-white snow beast ran out of the cave. It ran to Shen Xuyao's side, hugged Shen Xuyao's legs affectionately, and used its big toes to My head rubbed again and again.

Shen Xuyao showed a friendly smile, stretched out his hand and rubbed the snow beast's big head. "Thank you for your hard work. I have asked you to help me protect the Sky Ice Pearl all these years."

  When the snow beast heard this, he whined, seeming to say that this is what he should do. Then, the snow beast turned into a blue lotus seed and fell into the palm of Shen Xuyao's hand. Shen Xuyao lowered his head, looked at the lotus seed in his palm, and silently took it into his body.

  Green, blue, and purple, he has successfully recovered three lotus seeds, and there are four more. When all seven lotus seeds are retrieved, his true body, the colorful lotus, will be complete. At that time, he will be able to regain 70% of his strength from his previous life. If he gathers all the Dzi Beads from all directions, he will be able to return to his former peak and achieve the power of a god in half a step.

  Above the Immortal Emperor are the Lower Gods. Those who can advance to the Lower God level can ascend to the God Realm. However, Shen Xuyao is the Emperor of the Immortal Realm and cannot ascend. However, his strength is not the peak of the Immortal Emperor, but a half-step down to the gods. His strength is higher than that of all the Immortal Emperors and he is in charge of the entire Immortal World.

  The lotus seeds had just been put away, and there was a sudden tremor in the snow-capped mountains. The snow beneath Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin began to shake violently. Deafening sounds also sounded at the feet of the two people.

  Sensing something was wrong, Shen Xuyao took Murong Jin's hand and immediately flew into the air. I heard a crisp sound of kaba coming from under my feet, the snow mountain was torn into pieces, and a snow-white bead flew out from the ground.

  Shen Xuyao raised his hand, and the Sky Ice Pearl fell into Shen Xuyao's palm.

  Murong Jin couldn't help but raise the corner of his mouth when he saw his lover successfully getting the Sky Ice Bead. "Great, the last one has been found." Xu Yao said that there are only three Dzi beads in the Lower Heaven Domain, namely the Sky Thunder Bead, the Sky Water Bead and the Sky Ice Bead. This time, after finding the Heavenly Ice Bead, Xu Yao also collected three Heavenly Beads from the Lower Heaven Realm. If you want to find the Dzi Bead again, you have to go to Zhongtian Territory to search for it.

  "Well, let's go." With that, Shen Xuyao took Murong Jin and left the Ice and Snow Mountain.

  …………………………………………

  Five days later, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin arrived within the scope of the Ten Thousand Demons Cave. The demonic energy here is very strong, so no other monks or immortals come here. There were only two people, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin. This is a good thing for both people. Otherwise, it will be troublesome if there are too many people competing and you have to deal with them.