Chapter 399 Advance to Level 8

  One hundred years later, on the barren hills outside the sect,

  Shen Xuyao was sitting on the top of the mountain, waiting for the thunder tribulation to advance. Shen Yao and his wife, the three Wang brothers, Wuyou, and three elders who were close friends with Shen Yao were all standing at the foot of the mountain waiting anxiously.

  Raising his head, Wuyou couldn't help blinking as he watched the thunderclouds rolling and roaring in the sky, gathering one by one towards Shen Xuyao's head. He looked at Wang Ziwen beside him. "Master, Uncle Shen seems to have more thunder clouds than my third brother!"

  Hearing this, Wang Ziwen nodded. "Indeed, this momentum seems to be greater than that of the third child!"

  He heard Wuyou calling his third brother. Wang Ziming looked awkward. Wang Ziming came out of isolation three months ago. After advancing to the eighth level, he was informed by his grandfather. The eldest brother and Wuyou are married. Wuyou upgraded to his sister-in-law. After learning about this, Wang Ziming felt awkward every time he saw this "little sister-in-law". I have never called you Sister-in-law Wuyou.

  In fact, Wang Ziming has always been puzzled. He really doesn't know what his elder brother's vision is, and he can actually like Wuyou. However, according to what Grandpa said, it seemed that when he was in seclusion, the eldest brother, the second brother, Wuyou and Xiaoyue walked together to look for opportunities. As a result, the four of them accidentally entered a sub-space. Encountered the Peach Blossom Evil, all four people were affected. Then, the eldest brother and Wuyou rolled together. The second brother and Xiaoyue rolled together.

  后来,回到了宗门里,大哥就和无忧成亲了。二哥也想和小月成亲。不过吧,小月没同意。但是呢,小月给二哥生了一个儿子叫王浩。那小子今年五岁了,可是呢?小月还是没和二哥结婚,然后呢?二哥就天天的往表叔家跑。天天在表叔家吃,在表叔家住,比他这个倒插门的还倒插门。

  原本,他倒插门入赘到了旭尧家,爷爷就已经很不满意了,结果,二哥现在也成了倒插门的。这让爷爷更加郁闷了。不过,唯一值得庆幸的是,大哥和无忧成亲之后,和爷爷的关系缓和了很多。两口子搬回了宫殿之中,和爷爷住在了一起。

  眼看着翻滚的雷云都在疯狂地往自己儿子头顶汇聚,沈耀的脸色很难看。方清月也是一脸的焦急。

  “轰隆隆,轰隆隆……”

  突然,水桶粗细的雷电犹如是一条条雷鞭一般,朝着沈旭尧劈砍了下来。

  感觉到后背上的皮肉被硬生生的撕裂,伤口之中传来灼烧的疼痛,沈旭尧咬了咬牙。扬起头看了看头顶阴沉沉的天空。

  “轰隆隆,轰隆隆……”

  两道雷电同时劈砍而下。沈旭尧的胸前又多了两道焦黑的伤口。

  “治疗!”三道雷劫一过,沈旭尧便使出了灵言术。沈旭尧的身上立刻亮起了一道蓝光。身上的伤被治好了七成。但是,身上依旧还残留着三道浅淡的伤口。

  第一波雷劫之后,第二波的三道雷劫同时降下,又在沈旭尧的身上留下了一道道焦黑的伤口。这第二波的三道雷劫要比第一波的雷劫猛烈许多,沈旭尧直接使用了三次灵言术,才把身上的伤治好。

  沈旭尧这边儿才刚把身上的伤治好,第三波雷劫又到了。结果,沈旭尧又被劈了一身伤,直接瘫倒在了地上。

  眼看着九道雷劫已过,小言从沈旭尧的识海之中飞了出来,身体迎风而长,长到了十米高,身上散发出一道道的蓝光,包裹住了沈旭尧。沈旭尧的伤在小言的蓝光滋养之下,慢慢愈合了。